Personalized Recommendations

Personalized Recommendations

by Expert Village Media Technologies

Wiser- AI Upsell, Frequently Bought Together, Related Products

ButcherBox

Great service and support from Wiser. Thank you Karishma you've been a great help!!! Great app and great service well done guys!

BambooYou

I used this app for creating featured product widgets and it was seamless. The support was very helpful and responsive.

Coréelle

Pretty good with Customer Service and especially the analytics seems specific, on to the point, I really like to recommend to anyone if the pricing is affordable

Good Cup Coffee Co.

We added this app months ago and it definitely improved our conversions in site and checkout upsells.

MINERVA JEWELS

the app is great and can increase upsell definitely. Customer service is good especially Karishma, who really helpful!!!! :)

Panda Rolling

Wonderful app with AI integrated suggestions that not only help the customer get what they want but also help to convert sales of the products which have been sitting idle... Must have for every midsize brands and companies looking to maximise sale and brand outreach. Thanks to Afreedi for always helping out.

Birch Boys, Inc.

I have yet to fully take advantage of the app but it has been generating additional sales in first 45 days and will generate more once fully customized. I've been using Shopify for 5 years and the support team at WIZER has been the most impressive support experience I've received from any developer / app I've ever used - of which there are MANY. Afreedi was incredibly helpful

Apothecary & me

Only just installed this product and needed some help. The customer services went over and beyond to help out including a phone call to talk me through set up and features. So helpful.

KAZO

We used for more then a 2 weeks and absolutely fine work , best in Recommendation app. thank for support its awesome each time when i call they available to help. I lot thanks for the increasing sales.

Laboratoires NG Nutrition

Very supportive team! More than expected. Really appreciate to work with the Expert Village team. Get wiser fully operational and branded by the team in 2 working days.