Personalized Recommendations

Personalized Recommendations

by Expert Village Media Technologies

Wiser- Upsell by Related Products, Frequently Bought Together+

Motorholix

So quick and simple. I’m very happy and highly recommend.

Catlivesmatter

awesome app. i like the way the product is arrange on my website, also you can also customize it the way you like.www.owame.com

Bloome Europe

Looks great and really appreciate the quick guidance and support from the helpdesk.

Fire God

Very good app. Had to contact support to do some changes - the team directly responded and was able to solve all my questions. Great team and great app!

Akimey

Great app! Works perfectly with my theme. I had to do some CSS code but, after that it worked great

Xbab Transport And Tours

I love this app, very easy setup and installation, i definitly recommend it!

Ez Inflatables Inc

So far, this app is been working wonderful.

Sajebrand

So far so good the only problem is that "recommended products" is still showing, even though i unchecked that box. It may go away after a while.So far I really like the way it looks

January 9, 2020

Thanks for the review.

Actually our app uses a cache system for better performance so any change you do in app will be reflected on store in few hours.

Although, we do have a Flush Cache button as well in app to instantly clear up the cache and see updated data. :)
Hope this helps.

Klure

App works and the staff are quick to help with setting it up. Also had no problem when I asked for a small customisation. Recommended!

www.klure.com.au

Styli Style

The app works well in the store and the support team was extremely helpful when we had a question. They were prompt with their reply and got any issues fixed right away. Very pleased with the support team's help!