Personalized Recommendations

Personalized Recommendations

by Expert Village Media Technologies

Wiser- Upsell by Related Products, Frequently Bought Together+

Tropical Swimwear

I love this app and truly believe it generates more sales. I had a little trouble installing it (because I am not tech savvy) and their support team installed in very quickly for me! :)

Arctic Monsoon

Customer Ease! This improves the product listing for the customer navigating through our eCommerce site.

Travables

This is a benefit to the user on a long tail ecommerce website. With products that have a slight variation. I am glad there is a app for that.

Hay River Tack And Supplies

I was initially excited about the app to add more content to a single product page but had a customer purchase something today and didn't show up on the area of the recently viewed product. Noticed it only updates as I view products not as everyone views product. I was hoping it added new content to each customer viewing, not old content the customer has already viewed.

Machodogfood

Great experience, The product is working well.

Vendeehop

Great app....I highly recommend this to anyone looking to put more valuable content on the product page.

Shop709

So far so good. No issue. Which should be something built in with Shopify.

Model Heli Services

Very useful app , simple to install and highly advise to have on your store :)

Au Dewie

Easy to use and decent functionalities

Leggy Me Leggings

It's functional, but it won't match any styling on your web site. If you know CSS and have a couple of hours to update the app to match your store's overall look and feel, then it's a useful tool for sure.