Personalized Recommendations

Personalized Recommendations

by Expert Village Media Technologies

Upsell by Related Products, Frequently Bought Together & more

Jaime Home

Love my new addition! Needed a quick customized fix and they responded not only quick to my request, but made my change in less than 15 minutes altogether! My product page now looks even better! So Satisfied!

Onefinesecret Kr

I was using another app to show recently viewed products which costs a lot more than this app. This app is a lot less costly but does the same job. Kemi from the support team has been very helpful to modify the layout and colours of the button and so forth. Very responsive as well. Happy to recommend this to other Shopify owners.

Dotolyanimaljewelry

Excellent app, excellent customer support! Got it installed seamlessly and looks great! Check it out at www.animal-jewelry.com :)

Homestead Defined

I'm really happy with this app! Install was super easy. The "recently viewed" section looks good. I did want a small tweak and support got back to me same day and changed it for me right away. Love it!

Hamika Gothic Fashions

This app s awesome! I haven't had many sales yet but without a doubt this will helpl :-)

www.hamikagothicfashions.com

Tropical Swimwear

I love this app and truly believe it generates more sales. I had a little trouble installing it (because I am not tech savvy) and their support team installed in very quickly for me! :)

Arctic Monsoon

Customer Ease! This improves the product listing for the customer navigating through our eCommerce site.

Travables

This is a benefit to the user on a long tail ecommerce website. With products that have a slight variation. I am glad there is a app for that.

Hay River Tack And Supplies

I was initially excited about the app to add more content to a single product page but had a customer purchase something today and didn't show up on the area of the recently viewed product. Noticed it only updates as I view products not as everyone views product. I was hoping it added new content to each customer viewing, not old content the customer has already viewed.

Machodogfood

Great experience, The product is working well.