Personalized Recommendations

Personalized Recommendations

by Expert Village Media Technologies

Wiser- Upsell, Frequently Bought Together & Related Product ++

Merak & Co

So far this app has met all my needs & the live chat has been really helpful to quickly edit & understand all its features.

Mini Kiki

Great app. support is excellent.
Easy to use app and set up all the widgets.
Highly recommended, go for it.

Doric Lenses Inc.

We use the app to add related items on product pages. The app works smoothly. Excellent customer support. Issues are resolved in no time. Thanks!

SKYE KIYOMI BEAUTY, LLC

Great customer service. Very helpful and fast reply. Issues resolved without hesitation. Thank you again!

GemDrives

Works great, lets me show bundles for my viewers on specific products which what I was looking for.

Zamps Girls Boutique

I love this app... Pricing wise it is very affordable... and their customer service is beyond great my issue was fixed in a timely manner. Download Wiser you'll love it too.

Briosa.se

Very good app (as log as i remember to reinstall everytime i make an update in my theme) also good and fast response on the support. Recommend it!

Knights Harbor LLC

Karishma was my customer support agent, she was fantastic! She helped me add Judge Me Review Ratings to my site and even fixed my page layout! Thank you very much.

Hiloow

We had some problems with this app initially, but the app's team was very responsive and helpful. Since then it has been working great, and was a great addition to our shop!

Vaporesso France

Super plateforme de recommandations personnalisés. Très bon produit et support très réactif et compétant. Merci !