Personalized Recommendations

Personalized Recommendations

by Expert Village Media Technologies

Wiser - Recommend Products & Upsell by Related Products & more

XVIDA

Great and fast customer service! Thanks, Kemi! I needed some updates on the design and they fixed it with no problem.

THE LIVING MODE

This product is exactly what I have been looking for! I'm so looking forward to have the algorithm up and running once I run my store. Special thanks to Karishma whom spent the whole day fixing my issue. THANK YOU!

United Sport & Cycle

The only app on the market that allows for easy, intuitive assignment of specific recommendations by product. Every other app out there seems to rely on machine learning or predictive analytics, but our products often have only one or two compatible accessories. Wiser Personalized Recommendations allowed us to embed those add-ons right in the product page itself, leading to an immediate increase in sales. I also can't say enough about the support; we needed to customize certain aspects of the widget for our theme, and the Wiser team came through quickly. Highly recommend!

HotHot2

Amazing support! I need to do some customization and with the supports, it been done in a very short time.

merchpunk

Been having issues with some of the product features and functions but the team's customer support has been efficient and reliable in helping us resolve them.

SNOBKIDS

I recommend this app. Customer support was also helpful and they helped in setting up the app properly on my store.

Tigers & Dragons

Great app, easy to install and fantastic support. Support help me customize the tool to fit my needs in not time. Highly recommend!

Les-100ciels

Amazing help by chat from Wiser. My shop will see much more thanks to Wiser. They have clever solutions to make more sales.

Baby Trends 4 Ever

What an excellent app. You sell more and they even help you to improve your shopify setup. This helps to improve your conversion.

Billion Nova

Great app does the job pretty well plus a good customer support team. I would recommend this app to get started!