Personalized Recommendations

Personalized Recommendations

by Expert Village Media Technologies

Wiser- AI Upsell, Frequently Bought Together, Related Products

Locotrends

App is working well on my website and the staff has helped me set it up. Their service is very quick and responsive. I highly recommend it.

Fashion For Crypto

Does what it says it does, and it's easy to integrate. You'll need to modify the CSS a bit to match your store's style, but the app itself is great.

Jaime Home

Love my new addition! Needed a quick customized fix and they responded not only quick to my request, but made my change in less than 15 minutes altogether! My product page now looks even better! So Satisfied!

Onefinesecret Kr

I was using another app to show recently viewed products which costs a lot more than this app. This app is a lot less costly but does the same job. Kemi from the support team has been very helpful to modify the layout and colours of the button and so forth. Very responsive as well. Happy to recommend this to other Shopify owners.

Dotolyanimaljewelry

Excellent app, excellent customer support! Got it installed seamlessly and looks great! Check it out at www.animal-jewelry.com :)

Homestead Defined

I'm really happy with this app! Install was super easy. The "recently viewed" section looks good. I did want a small tweak and support got back to me same day and changed it for me right away. Love it!

Hamika Gothic Fashions

This app s awesome! I haven't had many sales yet but without a doubt this will helpl :-)

www.hamikagothicfashions.com

Tropical Swimwear

I love this app and truly believe it generates more sales. I had a little trouble installing it (because I am not tech savvy) and their support team installed in very quickly for me! :)

Arctic Monsoon

Customer Ease! This improves the product listing for the customer navigating through our eCommerce site.

Travables

This is a benefit to the user on a long tail ecommerce website. With products that have a slight variation. I am glad there is a app for that.