Personalized Recommendations

Personalized Recommendations

by Expert Village Media Technologies

Wiser- AI Upsell, Frequently Bought Together, Related Products

Machodogfood

Great experience, The product is working well.

Vendeehop

Great app....I highly recommend this to anyone looking to put more valuable content on the product page.

Shop709

So far so good. No issue. Which should be something built in with Shopify.

Model Heli Services

Very useful app , simple to install and highly advise to have on your store :)

Domdudanne

Very useful app, great addition to the store management! thanks

Star Gal Styles

Great app and great addition to my website! The instructions were easy to follow which makes it easy for anyone to install it. Works great and I like the functionality of it, so customers do not have to remember what they were looking at.

Atalya Designs

Super app! Very easy to install, and with the little coding knowledge that I have I thought it would be difficult, but this was a breeze, thank you guys! Can't believe this app is free, very professional and beautiful on the site. Very happy! :)

Allretail

This app surpasses my expectations! I like the look and functionality it provides my store. It is highly recommended!!!

European Shoe Shop

Fantastic add-on! And an absolute breeze to install for those (like me!) with little knowledge on how to modify theme files. Customers can easily go back to previously viewed products without having to navigate back. Very happy!

Martyjs Online

Great extra feature to have to guide ur customers!