Personalized Recommendations

Personalized Recommendations

by Expert Village Media Technologies

Wiser- AI Upsell, Frequently Bought Together, Related Products

Betta Baby Store

They responded to my inquiry right away and took care of the part I couldn't set up right away. They were very helpful.

Sports Classic Store

Amazing support team! Connected with them really quick, explained the whole functionality over call, and cleared doubts. Highly recommended.

Muselot India

The app is great. The customer support is excellent in the way they allocate a great deal of time in helping small businesses grow. They arrange a call and explained everything in detail and also helped me understand certain things that I can do to grow my brand which was beyond the scope of the app. Totally recommend.

Apparel Garden

They are super helpful and the app is great and easy to use. I've been using it now for quite some time with no issues that were not solved very quickly.

Kritisha Gifts

I have integrated this app on my store. It fulfills the purpose very well. They have an amazing support team to solve your query.
The UI of app is very easy to understand and can be easily integrated on your Shopify theme.

All Good Scents

Quite easy to install and use. Gives results on a regular basis too. We have been using for more than six months and satisfied the results. Would recommend this to anyone as the plan is available on the basis of conversion also.

May 31, 2021

Thanks for your feedback. We are so glad to know that Wiser is doing well for your store and delivering good results in terms of conversion rate. Our team is working hard to launch more updates in the app which can help the stores better for more conversions. :)

Thanks

Onestop-Your Home Store

Amazing results- super easy to use. And makes a lot of sense in how it is set up to upswell. Highly recommended

TOAZ online

直近の閲覧履歴表示、おすすめ商品の表示のためにこのアプリを使用しました。
優れている点としては、管理画面が非常にわかりやすく英語でも問題なく使用できます。
また、他のアプリとは違い、コードスニペットを手動で入れ込まなくても良いので非開発者の方でも簡単に使用できると思います。
サポートも英語のみですが、チャットを送って数分で対応してくれました。

May 26, 2021

レビューありがとうございます。 私たちはあなたが私たちのアプリのインターフェースとサポートも気に入ってくれてとてもうれしいです。 今後とも変わらぬご支援を賜りますようお願い申し上げます。

ありがとう
アミット
チームワイザーAI

FAVISM

good app, install this app day before yesterday and they help me to set it up also, support is very good,

May 26, 2021

Thanks for the review. Feel free to reachout anytime for assistance further. :)

Thanks

Just Coffee Cooperative

This app has been amazing for us thus far. The install/setting up process has been smooth, their support team has been quick to answer our questions, they have been tremendous in helping us find solutions to problems that have come up. Overall, this has been worth every penny and we can't wait to see what the future holds with having this app in our store.

May 26, 2021

Thanks a ton for the awesome review. We always try to provide best support and above that, best app experience to all users. Wiser always try to provide value to your store by its feature set. Increasing the AOV and conversion rate by Wiser is the ultimate goal. :)

Thanks again.