Personalized Recommendations

Personalized Recommendations

by Expert Village Media Technologies

Wiser - Recommend Products & Upsell by Related Products & more

Made'jai Beauty

Very pleased how quick they help me set up my store. Thank you ! This app is worth downloading. Brings so much traffic to your store. I love it!

Alicia Boateng Designs

I just installed this app to my store and I'm excited to see how my clients will react to their suggested products. The customer service provided by Kemi has been outstanding. I would highly recommend this service to all shop owners!

Bertoos.com

The app is very easy to use, and also the customer care have been very efficient and clear, if few minutes they solve my issues. thanks

Tuenne | Technical Outdoor Design

The App works as expected. Happy with the ease of setting up my cross product recommendations. Everything is very intuitive and well thought out.

NO MORE ACCESSORIES

Awesome customer support! :) Customer Success Representative Karishma did her best and solved the issue with recommended products bulk import very quickly!

Bowlpros

very good app, it is very useful for cross sell on cart page. Plus, support helped with my request immediately and efficiently

PECIIE

Very nice and fast customer service. I can really only recommend it and I was able to increase my sales!

Kappa USA

Kemi has been very helpful in perfecting the usage of this app on our website. We have seen immediate success. Love the feature for recommended products so we can build a "complete the look" section.. it is a very useful sales tool when it comes to selling full outfits!

Saphir-Beauty

mixsupi

Viser is a very good application already because it still has a lot of potential to improve your store and will definitely speed up traffic.