Personalized Recommendations

Personalized Recommendations

by Expert Village Media Technologies

Wiser- AI Upsell, Frequently Bought Together, Related Products

Kosmios

I absolutely love this app. Our sales have increased since using it. We also needed some customizations done and the team completed it quickly. They are very knowledgeable and are a pleasure to work with.

May 20, 2021

Thanks for your review. We are so glad to have you onboard and to see how Wiser is performing for your store. Our goal is to provide you the best app experience, best support and best service which can help your store in more conversions.

Thanks again.
Team Wiser AI

RAVEENAS FINE ART

thankyou for the amazing customer service. Appreciate the care and concern for each and every little thing provided Like the product as well.

Sunecklace™

very nice customer support. they helped me with every problem, and did exactly what I asked for. great

HONOR

Best customer service, by far! Great product, but have a few small design limitations. Very easy dashboard to use as well.

lelive

great support and well working effective app. highly recommended for up-selling or cross selling - iain

Yeon

I used this app to have additional related products and works really well! ! Even after changed my store with different theme, they quickly added a code and was able to up and running in few minutes !

Health-E Market

Very easy to use and really helpful. If you need help with the app the customer support will help without any additional cost

The Indefinite Strip

The customer service is great with this company. Fast response time as well. I just started using them and within minutes I needed their help and they were there to help me

ORBY

This app is very useful, support is great, it can be customized which is super important. I recommend it.

niclo’ love in italy

Veramente veloci e professionali.
Ovviamente il piano gratuito non ha tutte le funzioni ma anche a metà l'applicazione fa quello che deve e per ogni problema l'assistenza è molto rapida