Personalized Recommendations

Personalized Recommendations

by Expert Village Media Technologies

Wiser - Recommend Products & Upsell by Related Products & more

NifikoPapoutsi

This app does what it promises! it comes with a few section of where to appear in your website active and all you have to do is switch off the button where you want it activated . The dashboard is so straightforward you cant do a mistake - no code knowledge needed - You can customise as much as your heart wants to... if your shop runs in a non English website you can customise the buttons in your language.
my theme had a bit of a break line that i didn't like and the customer support stepped in immediately and made my website look pretty again in seconds...would reccomend A+++

Prestige Beauty Shop

I used this app for my hair & beauty store. and it works well. The customer service is also great! I recommend!

Shibamboo Store

Using this great app, does the job for you and support is incredible. Thank you Karishma and Amit for the help.

Fait Beauty

Super app with nice support. If there is something you dont understand just ask and you will be well served.

Scorpi

been trying this app for a week now and it works really well. easy to use and understand the way it works.
also, really nice support service, special mention to Karishma and Amit who worked hard solving our issues.

TodayChic

Really nice APP team. Normally shown items on my site is 1 product per row, I want to set the number to 2, so I contact them online, and they spent about 5 hours to fix my request, really good good, recommended.

Onlyapparels.com

Great developer goes above and beyond to help if you have issues even with other apps, eternally grateful! The app is great and easy for beginners to use.

DAMAT TWEEN Canada

It's one of the best apps on Shopify. Wiser team are so professional and helpful. They made sure everything works smoothly on the site even some errors were outside their app and they have fixed it. I highly recommend it.

Ship Shelf

Great app and service. Highly recommended. Support was fast and helpful when I needed assistance. Give it a try. Really enjoyed it.

MetalVoque

Looks very professional! Great customer service :) The app offers everything you need regarding cross sell.