Personalized Recommendations

Personalized Recommendations

by Expert Village Media Technologies

Wiser - Recommend Products & Upsell by Related Products & more

Dearest Fawn

While the app was "somewhat" okay, I started being charged a percentage of the revenue the developer claims his app made for me. - This despite the fact it was my money spent on ads, setting up the site and doing every other thing.

When I installed the app it said it was $9 a month. They started taking $75 a month before I caught on.

October 31, 2019

Thanks for sharing this with us. We have worked on this and tried to specify pricing details more clearly now. Will make sure to be more transparent in terms of pricing on our website too.

Pilgrim Canada

We had an issue with the app but Wiser team was able to respond and fix it within 24 hr. Great service!

Andy & Evan

Very solid app for related items and trending products on your site. The Wiser team even helped with the setup.

HAY Shop

Great app for related products!

The team was very responsive when we needed support and really helped to meet our custom requirements. Would definitely recommend this.

Earth Food

The app works fantastic for us. Support Team is spot on with their responses and executes to the requirements aptly

Go Animals

Excellent app works great and the support team is excellent to very recommend app ………………………………thanks!!

Easy Life Shopping

Support was friendly, helpful and quick! Answered directly to my questions. Also people know what they are doing and they offer quick solutions to any problem! Thank you!

Envyology

Wiser seems to put everything I've researched all in to one app. I struggled with a few apps more expensive than this one, only to dump because I found something better. I'm not having second thoughts. The support team was excellent.

KADIB GmbH

i am using this app for my store for product recommendations and related products. The app has a lot of features which we are still exploring and i recommend this app.

Luredress

very useful.convenience,recommended.Good Use.useful.useful.useful.useful.useful.useful.useful.useful.