Personalized Recommendations

Personalized Recommendations

by Expert Village Media Technologies

Upsell by Related Products, Frequently Bought Together & more

Les-100ciels

Amazing help by chat from Wiser. My shop will see much more thanks to Wiser. They have clever solutions to make more sales.

Baby Trends 4 Ever

What an excellent app. You sell more and they even help you to improve your shopify setup. This helps to improve your conversion.

Billion Nova

Great app does the job pretty well plus a good customer support team. I would recommend this app to get started!

novita SG

I needed help in app configuration and Kemi from the support team responded to me promptly and helped me solved the issue right away! On top of that, she also detected some other issues which she has also kindly shared with me. Definitely one of the best support I have experienced with any Shopify Apps! THANK YOU SO MUCH!!

sariKNOTsari

I used this app to create customized recommendations. I had some trouble with uploading the CSV but the support I received from the WISER was timely and helpful. They said that they would be available to help anytime in the future should I have problems later.

Royaume du Bijou

Hello guys. I have tried this app and it's amazing. Amit from Wiser gave me a lot of advices and helped me to install the app from the scratch. Great help and the customer support was really helpful. Moreover the design of the app is amazing. Super app, i recommend it.

123PRESETS

Perfect support and we really like the app! Good luck guys! 5/5 they have earned it! Nice dashboard!!

U-ChicBox

very good app, very good team, any support will be accepted and reasponse in a short time, thank you Wiser team, take care of yourself.

April 13, 2020

Thanks for the review. We are glad you like the app and our support. We assure you to provide best support always in future too.

VibesforPets

Very kind and helpfull staff. Would recommend this app for sure. Haven't really got the chance to use it but still would recommend it.

April 13, 2020

Glad to see you like our support. :)
We always focus on providing best possible support and services. Our team is committed towards merchant's success.

ColourShe

very good app, this team help me to adjust image size, very recommended! and offer the best service, thank you Wiser.