Personalized Recommendations

Personalized Recommendations

by Expert Village Media Technologies

Wiser - Recommend Products & Upsell by Related Products & more

JXL Exclusive

great app to use i recommend and staff are really helpful and fast. i asked them to customise where i wanted my widget and was done with ease

Odyssey Boards

Great app interface and customer support. Definitely the best app out there for upselling and product recommendations.

Grow Fit Goods

Great app with a lot of options! The customer service is also very helpful and customize the app functions to your personal needs :)

Cella & Flo

This is definitely the best upsell/cross sell app. You can easily customize your recommendations which a lot of the apps you can't do. The interface is super easy and intuitive. The customer service is amazing. They helped customize the look of the widget for me, and even pointed out an issue with my website on some web browsers unrelated to their app so I could report it to Shopify.

Perfumania

We’ve been using the Wiser app to display personalized product recommendations on our store since the beginning of this year, and the results have been great. We see a lot of shoppers explore more products on our store, ending up making higher-value purchases. The best part we like in this app is their detailed analytics and stats that they show about conversions from recommendations and the type of recommendation widgets they have.

romanonx.com

This is a very good app to increase sales and beautify the website, No upfront costs required and you start it withe a click. I am using it since a few months now and they are continuously improving their AI. Keep it up team.

July 6, 2020

Thanks for the review. Glad to see that you are using our app on multiple stores from past few months and its working well for your stores. Thanks for showing trust in Wiser app. We assure you to keep on enhancing the app.

organicraft

* * * UPDATE FROM JULY * * *
I've never experienced such a welcoming and open support like Wiser's. Really. Never. They are absolutely outstanding, super fast and helpful and managed to clarify a huge variety of issues and misunderstandings from my side.
* * *
The app itself is just great and great to work with.
* * *
I highly recommended to download the app and co-create with them as soon as possible!

July 6, 2020

Thanks for such kind words and appreciation. Reviews like this inspire us to work hard on our app inorder to provide better features, better support in Wiser. We assure you that the app will keep on helping your brand.

Thanks
Amit Porwal
Team Wiser Personalized Recommendations

fenface

Customer service is really responsible, very quick to answer questions and the software is very easy to use!

muttermode

Good service and great technical support,Thank you very much for the help of technicians on our website.

Courthouse Interiors

Great app. Generated over £1500 in additional sales in the first month and back-office support is great. They quickly made some customizations for my site which I'm super happy with :)

Previous 1 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 21 22