Personalized Recommendations

Wiser- Upsell, Frequently Bought Together, Recommended Product

Free plan available. 14-day free trial.
wiser shopify app for upsell cross sell

Magic Beans

Wiser has been great for our website. The set up and optimization can be a bit confusing sometimes but the support the app offers is great and they are very quick to respond to any questions as well as make suggestions!

USPORTO

We are using this app for a while now, The suggestions are good and the support team is very helpful. I gave only 4 stars because There are some cache related issues which sometimes makes things not in sync.

Cyclop

Pricing structure can be improved, the app also needs improvement on the UI and be able to read theme fonts. the support team helps but getting the final desired look as a challenge. Overall a good app with decent features.

Homeomart

we have started using this app and found encouraging results, early but promising days. Afridi from their team also helped improving the effectiveness of the app

Detaljer

Very helpful customer service. I haven't got enough experience with the app just yet, but it seams to be working nicely.

Merak & Co

So far this app has met all my needs & the live chat has been really helpful to quickly edit & understand all its features.

Phalada Pure & Sure

Great app! great customer service, Karishma quickly answered all our questions. Highly recommend this app.

Natco Foods Shop

I had good and helpful response when I needed assistance. Would be good if they had more options to make the same font/look as the rest of the website.

FreeBabyCo.

I really enjoy this app. Customer service is SUPER FAST at responding and changed what i requested
All in all: Love it!

August 19, 2020

Its awesome to know that you like our app and the support. We always try to provide best support to our users. Thanks for the kind words :)

Rebecca Stella

Does what it's supposed to! Had some issues upon first enabling the app that the Wiser-team promptly helped us iron out.

Previous 1 3