Personalized Recommendations

Personalized Recommendations

by Expert Village Media Technologies

Wiser- Frequently Bought Together, Upsell, AI Related Products

Ravin

Great app, i love it when we install an app and find great after sales team that gives you an extra mile, the app is preforming really well and i believe its the best out there, so many features and integrations, i simply love it

Crosscreek

Very good app and really helpful in generating extra sales. The support team have been extremely helpful with quick responses and resolving the issues. Support team is also helpful in understanding our concerns. Great going. Keep it up.

ZignSign - More than a sign

we have started using this app and found encouraging results, early but promising days and good service

Dr. David Jack

Great app with so many useful widgets! The support team have been extremely helpful with quick responses and have solved any issues we have had. Would highly recommend.

Amanda Harrington London

Great app. The support team has been very helpful with quick responses. Many useful widgets. Would recommend this app

Betta Baby Store

They responded to my inquiry right away and took care of the part I couldn't set up right away. They were very helpful.

Sports Classic Store

Amazing support team! Connected with them really quick, explained the whole functionality over call, and cleared doubts. Highly recommended.

Muselot India

The app is great. The customer support is excellent in the way they allocate a great deal of time in helping small businesses grow. They arrange a call and explained everything in detail and also helped me understand certain things that I can do to grow my brand which was beyond the scope of the app. Totally recommend.

Apparel Garden

They are super helpful and the app is great and easy to use. I've been using it now for quite some time with no issues that were not solved very quickly.

Kritisha Gifts

I have integrated this app on my store. It fulfills the purpose very well. They have an amazing support team to solve your query.
The UI of app is very easy to understand and can be easily integrated on your Shopify theme.