Personalized Recommendations

Personalized Recommendations

by Expert Village Media Technologies

Wiser- Upsell by Related Products, Frequently Bought Together+

Childish Hearts

This app is so easy to install and use and adds a great feature to my online store to help make it easier for my customers to shop. Thank you.

Smart Offer

Very easy to implement and so far is great!!!

Swanky Bazaar

Awesome app! I sell name brand designer clothing - unique pieces, not several sizes in every style - on https://www.SwankyBazaar.com - so it's nice for the customers to be able to see at a glance their recently reviewed items. The display is a nicely placed reminder, and it keeps the customer from having to search again or hit the back button and risk leaving the site.
The app was easy to install and I think it would benefit any ecommerce site. I give it a 5-⭐️⭐️ ⭐️ ⭐️ ⭐️ rating for ease of use, benefit to my site, and customer service!

2ground

Highly recommend it. Very easy to implement and we use it here: www.https://2ground.com/

Barone Crystal

Great app. Definately helps increase customer conversion.

Luvvadog

Easy to install and works great first time!

Icommnew

Works very well and easy to use.

Captgoat

Love it! Simple, easy to install, looks good with the theme.
Great support!

Thespastop

We thinking this app is amazing. It is very easy to use and gets the job done. If you are looking for an app that helps you with recently viewed products, this is definitely the one!

Wesley Shop

Very good App – hassle free installation, updates promptly recently viewing products, images of product displayed always correctly. My congratulations to creators of this App. I am strongly recommending to users of Shopify platform.