Wiser ‑Product Recommendations

Wiser ‑Product Recommendations

Free plan available. Additional charges may apply.
Rating (4.9)
4.9
December 13, 2022

Powerful app and powerful support. I got very attentive onboarding support. I don't know how strong the AI recommendation is yet since it hasn't opened yet, but I have high hopes for it.

OnsiteAudio
Japan
Time spent using app: About 3 hours
December 6, 2022

We are currently finalizing the implementation of this app and the customer service has been really supportive and always willing to listen to any concern or particular wish, and trying to do every extra steps possible to meet our wishes! Overall the service is really good, following us personally throughout the whole process. The app and AI algorithms are powerful, while also allowing an understandable overview of all widgets, differently from other apps where you are quickly lost among all features.

Judith Williams Cosmetics
Austria
Time spent using app: 18 days
December 2, 2022

The customer service with this app is extraordinary! Many apps today don't allow you to connect with them but Wiser is not like other companies. You can actually rely on their customer service. They are courteous, knowledgeable and friendly.

Ooh La La Skin Care
Time spent using app: 9 months
December 1, 2022

Hasti and the team are superstars !! They spent hours working out a way for my pop ups to work how I wanted them too. Increasing my conversions. best customer service !!

Famous Ape Coffee
Time spent using app: 4 days
November 29, 2022

What wonderful customer service! Hasti has gone out of her way to accommodate us and the tweaks we needed to get the Wiser app live on our site. We are delighted with the level of service received, and would not hesitate to recommend Wiser - Upsell as an app for upselling your shopify items. Thank you Hasti for all your help!

Lore
Time spent using app: 4 days
November 28, 2022

so far, everything is going excellent. tech/customer service to terrific. the app is performing very well, just need a little more time with the analytics, but I think this is a winner

Giordana Cycling
Time spent using app: 14 days
November 28, 2022

Excelente aplicacion, cumple con lo que promete en la descripcion, muy facil de usar e intuitiva. Las personas de soporte estan super dispuestas a ayudarte en todo momento y son rapidos en contestar, estoy muy contenta con la aplicacion y la recomiendo mucho.

TEMPLE JEWEL
Spain
Time spent using app: About 1 hour
Edited December 15, 2022

Great app with many possibilities. Big thank you to Vishal for his friendly and great customer support!

Nakama Knives
Netherlands
Time spent using app: About 2 months
November 21, 2022

Good app, great and fast support! I used another app with the same functions as Wiser but way more expensive. I like that it's a fixed fee with Wiser no matter how many sessions there are per month!

peaceofhome.se
Sweden
Time spent using app: 6 days
November 18, 2022

Great customer feedback by Hasti! She was quick to offer her help and super clear with her instructions!

Charlotte Puxley Flowers