Personalized Recommendations

Personalized Recommendations

by Expert Village Media Technologies

Upsell by Recommendations, Related Products & Bought Together

frshoes

I used this app to present recommended products in my product page. During the setting progress, I've come into several problems that are so hard for me to resolve. Then I went to the support email for some help. Kemi is the one who helped me. He is really nice. He helped me a lot and satisfy my commands. Nice! High recommendation!

September 19, 2019

Thanks for the appreciation. We assure you for continued support as always and thanks for choosing our app.

Flamant Mode

Really nice app since personnalizer recommandations disappear, and support team is so efficient and fast! Thank you

Celebrations and Creations

I was searching for an App for ages that would allow me to add 'Product Recommendations' based on my product tags. As I have so many products in my store, doing this task manually would be a nightmare! This App was a perfect fit for my store, and works on my product tags and has saved me ALOT of time! Super happy with the App and the customer service.

September 19, 2019

Thanks for your review. We are glad you like our app. We are always available to assist you whenever you need any help.

Dearest Fawn

While the app was "somewhat" okay, I started being charged a percentage of the revenue the developer claims his app made for me. - This despite the fact it was my money spent on ads, setting up the site and doing every other thing.

When I installed the app it said it was $9 a month. They started taking $75 a month before I caught on.

October 31, 2019

Sorry to hear that you were not happy with the pricing. We have mentioned the pricing on app listing here and also on our app's website too. We only charge a percentage when app starts accumulating a decent amount for your store, before that we only charge a fix fee.

Although its true that traffic is yours but our app helps in bringing more conversions using that same traffic which might not be making a purchase from store in absence of personalized recommendations.

Also, we have disclosed it that how we calculate sales made by our app, its a very structured and well defined system to calculate so you pay a percentage only when sales by our app reaches some considerable amount.

Pilgrim Canada

We had an issue with the app but Wiser team was able to respond and fix it within 24 hr. Great service!

Andy & Evan

Very solid app for related items and trending products on your site. The Wiser team even helped with the setup.

HAY Shop

Great app for related products!

The team was very responsive when we needed support and really helped to meet our custom requirements. Would definitely recommend this.

Earth Food

The app works fantastic for us. Support Team is spot on with their responses and executes to the requirements aptly

Go Animals

Excellent app works great and the support team is excellent to very recommend app ………………………………thanks!!

Easy Life Shopping

Support was friendly, helpful and quick! Answered directly to my questions. Also people know what they are doing and they offer quick solutions to any problem! Thank you!