Personalized Recommendations

Personalized Recommendations

by Expert Village Media Technologies

Recommendations, Upsell, Related Products, Cross Sell by Wiser

thehomenhome

They were very friendly and all the problems were solved in half an hour,The problem was solved quickly and I was satisfied with the result

Baby Andy

Just what I needed for my store. It helped me to achieve a well-rounded, clear product page. Thanks.

October 31, 2019

Thanks for the feedback. Glad you like Wiser app for your store. We will keep adding more features in the app and make it more valuable for stores.

Annieglass

Great price. Lots of options for recommendations. Awesome and responsive customer service. I would recommend this app.

October 31, 2019

Thanks a lot for the review. Glad that you like our customer service and support as we focus a lot on support itself. We assure you to provide continued support in future as well.

ibeautyshoes

I have several online stores, and have to ask support to set the same functions in my stores. Fortunately, the staff of the app is really nice, and help satisfy me. Thanks, really thanks!

Best of Fresh

Got problem on Recently viewed products and the support team is so efficient and fast Thank you!

Four Love Fashion

This app is great and pretty much does everything we need. Support have ben great for the questions we have had whilst setting it up for our store.

frshoes

I used this app to present recommended products in my product page. During the setting progress, I've come into several problems that are so hard for me to resolve. Then I went to the support email for some help. Kemi is the one who helped me. He is really nice. He helped me a lot and satisfy my commands. Nice! High recommendation!

September 19, 2019

Thanks for the appreciation. We assure you for continued support as always and thanks for choosing our app.

Flamant Mode

Really nice app since personnalizer recommandations disappear, and support team is so efficient and fast! Thank you

Celebrations and Creations

I was searching for an App for ages that would allow me to add 'Product Recommendations' based on my product tags. As I have so many products in my store, doing this task manually would be a nightmare! This App was a perfect fit for my store, and works on my product tags and has saved me ALOT of time! Super happy with the App and the customer service.

September 19, 2019

Thanks for your review. We are glad you like our app. We are always available to assist you whenever you need any help.

Dearest Fawn

While the app was "somewhat" okay, I started being charged a percentage of the revenue the developer claims his app made for me. - This despite the fact it was my money spent on ads, setting up the site and doing every other thing.

When I installed the app it said it was $9 a month. They started taking $75 a month before I caught on.

October 31, 2019

Thanks for sharing this with us. We have worked on this and tried to specify pricing details more clearly now. Will make sure to be more transparent in terms of pricing on our website too.