Personalized Recommendations

Wiser- Upsell, Frequently Bought Together, Recommended Product

Free plan available. 14-day free trial.
wiser shopify app for upsell cross sell

sparklemonde.com

The support team is absolutely fantastic!! Our customizations were completed with record speed and additional recommendations for changes were provided.

USPORTO

We are using this app for a while now, The suggestions are good and the support team is very helpful. I gave only 4 stars because There are some cache related issues which sometimes makes things not in sync.

Loja Style Me

very nice app, easy to set up, and very nice and helpfull custom service! Exclude Products part is pretty interesting. and about inteligence of the app, we didn´t try it yet, maybe someday in the future

Beauty Supply

I got help from Karishma she is very helpful I do recommend her I will give her 5 stars if anyone needs any help let her know

YEAHCO

good app and good service, indeed can increase your sales. easy to operate it , I suggest to use it.

MADE FOR YOU

Our hunt for an app that can help us with all types of product recommendations was complete with Wiser. Their inbuilt analytics shows how many add-to-cart and sales have occurred through the widgets installed on the website. Great product and customer service!

Jewelili

Wiser is one of the best apps we have used for product recommendations. Frequently bought together, recently viewed, product suggestions based on browsing history- they have it all! The support is top-notch. Really impressive app and the team.

City Shop

Wiser support team is very helpful. They have fixed my issue of showing widgets in pagefly product page. Thanks a lot to the team.

Passio Interiors

Couldn't be happier with the team at Wiser! They're very helpful and has helped me set up the widgets from A-Z, matched up the widgets with my theme design, responded to all of my requests. 100% recommend this app! It's very easy to use, especially they have the manual recommendations which is a big win for my store. Thanks so much!

Honoromano

App works like charm and customer support is fire! In just a few minutes they helped me resolve all my issues.