Personalized Recommendations

Personalized Recommendations

by Expert Village Media Technologies

Wiser- Upsell by Related Products, Frequently Bought Together+

GKhair USA

These guys are amazing, Although App is amazing too their support is really amazing. Always available to help and support.

De Vransy Apparel

I recently downloaded the Wiser app and so far I love it. Customer service is great and extremely helpful. They help make changes to my theme so that I could place each section where I wanted to on my website. Thankful for their assistance!

RaisingLittle

Superb customer service. My theme encountered a hiccup and they fixed it for me! And quickly too. Customer service replied within minutes.

Excited to do another review on how the app worked for me.

AndNao

Wiser is really easy to use! It's working perfectly!
And if you need any help the support is very efficient and always available!
I recommend :)

Parere

いくつかあるレコメンドアプリの中で、デザイン性が高かったので選びました。
それでも細かい調整が必要なところがあり、サポートにお願いしたところ、こちらの要望を全て叶えてくれました。
途中から対応してもらうのが申し訳なく感じたくらいです。
本当にありがとうございました!

BOOMKICKS CO

I used this app to integrate manual recommended products on my product and checkout page. Customer support is fantastic, they were super helpful in resolving any queries I have with a fast response time - highly recommend!

A & E Trading

thank you much for the helpful support. They were able to do all my requests in no time. loving my widget! Best upsell app of all lol 100/100

Worksheet Wizard

The support team has been impressively efficient , swiftly sorting out any and all issues such as updating the font to align with my website's theme. I would definitely recommend the usage of this app.

Nove

The app features are easy for everyone in the team to use without specific training needed. More importantly, support team response swift and very helpful for fixing immediate bugs. We would definitely recommend this app to all brands!

vishnustoreonline

Very comfortable app and support team has quick changes as we tell our problem. Please use this app once..