Personalized Recommendations

Personalized Recommendations

by Expert Village Media Technologies

Wiser - Recommend Products & Upsell by Related Products & more

DAMAT TWEEN Canada

It's one of the best apps on Shopify. Wiser team are so professional and helpful. They made sure everything works smoothly on the site even some errors were outside their app and they have fixed it. I highly recommend it.

Ship Shelf

Great app and service. Highly recommended. Support was fast and helpful when I needed assistance. Give it a try. Really enjoyed it.

MetalVoque

Looks very professional! Great customer service :) The app offers everything you need regarding cross sell.

WorldOfPets

The app Wiser is very easy to use and the support hepled me very fast and solve all my problems in my shop.

BelieveDeals

5 stars on the customer service message line. If you need help, some one would be able to assist you in lightning speed:) Cool features btw. In the process of getting it together.

FUN FITZ

This app is wonderful and it helps customers make a decision. Sometimes a suggestion is all you need to convert browsers into buyers.

Sunshine Boutique Camden TN

So far the customer service has been great. I have not had any sales yet from the app but I am hopeful. Karishma has been on top of it! She replies usually immediately and sends screenshots for additional help.

AriesJewelry

This app is truly amazing. It provides customers with suggestions or previously viewed items they have looked at. Thank you

November 29, 2019

Thanks for the review. Glad you like the app. We assure for best support anytime.

Evan & Jane

I am using this app to add personalized recommendations and cross-sells to my site. So far I like that you can add different widget combinations to different types of pages (Product Page, Collection Page, Home Page, etc.). Customer support has been prompt and super helpful. I highly recommend so far.

November 25, 2019

Thanks for the review. Glad that you like our app and support. We will keep you posted as we will be launching new features very soon. :)

H&B

Great developer goes above and beyond to help if you have issues even with other apps, eternally grateful! The app is great and easy for beginners to use.

November 29, 2019

Thanks for the review. Our support team is ready to assist you anytime.