Personalized Recommendations

Personalized Recommendations

by Expert Village Media Technologies

Wiser - Recommend Products & Upsell by Related Products & more

frshoes

I used this app to present recommended products in my product page. During the setting progress, I've come into several problems that are so hard for me to resolve. Then I went to the support email for some help. Kemi is the one who helped me. He is really nice. He helped me a lot and satisfy my commands. Nice! High recommendation!

September 19, 2019

Thanks for the appreciation. We assure you for continued support as always and thanks for choosing our app.

Flamant Mode

Really nice app since personnalizer recommandations disappear, and support team is so efficient and fast! Thank you

Celebrations and Creations

I was searching for an App for ages that would allow me to add 'Product Recommendations' based on my product tags. As I have so many products in my store, doing this task manually would be a nightmare! This App was a perfect fit for my store, and works on my product tags and has saved me ALOT of time! Super happy with the App and the customer service.

September 19, 2019

Thanks for your review. We are glad you like our app. We are always available to assist you whenever you need any help.

Pilgrim Canada

We had an issue with the app but Wiser team was able to respond and fix it within 24 hr. Great service!

Andy & Evan

Very solid app for related items and trending products on your site. The Wiser team even helped with the setup.

HAY Shop

Great app for related products!

The team was very responsive when we needed support and really helped to meet our custom requirements. Would definitely recommend this.

Earth Food

The app works fantastic for us. Support Team is spot on with their responses and executes to the requirements aptly

Go Animals

Excellent app works great and the support team is excellent to very recommend app ………………………………thanks!!

Easy Life Shopping

Support was friendly, helpful and quick! Answered directly to my questions. Also people know what they are doing and they offer quick solutions to any problem! Thank you!

KADIB GmbH

i am using this app for my store for product recommendations and related products. The app has a lot of features which we are still exploring and i recommend this app.