Personalized Recommendations

Personalized Recommendations

by Expert Village Media Technologies

Upsell, Related Products, Recommendations, Recently Viewed ++

Dearest Fawn

While the app was "somewhat" okay, I started being charged a percentage of the revenue the developer claims his app made for me. - This despite the fact it was my money spent on ads, setting up the site and doing every other thing.

When I installed the app it said it was $9 a month. They started taking $75 a month before I caught on.

October 31, 2019

Sorry to hear that you were not happy with the pricing. We have mentioned the pricing on app listing here and also on our app's website too. We only charge a percentage when app starts accumulating a decent amount for your store, before that we only charge a fix fee.

Although its true that traffic is yours but our app helps in bringing more conversions using that same traffic which might not be making a purchase from store in absence of personalized recommendations.

Also, we have disclosed it that how we calculate sales made by our app, its a very structured and well defined system to calculate so you pay a percentage only when sales by our app reaches some considerable amount.

Coral

Uninstalled because app is not working well and the support leaves a lot to be desired. I had some issues with the app performance such as currency symbol not showing, products not available on the store showing up in featured collection, random products showing up in best sellers, unrelated products showing up in related products, add to cart buttons not aligned in the same position and other issues. The only thing they fixed was the currency symbol and for the others the response I got was to pay them to have those issues fixed or ask my developer to fix them. These are all problems that are within the app itself so their approach to dealing with it doesn't sit well with me. There are other similar apps who offer free set up and customization.

May 17, 2019

Thanks for the review for Wiser app. We have resolved these issues earlier and added so many new features too to the Wiser app. You will not find any issues now. Please try it again and we will be happy to get feedback from you further. Wiser App is stable and enhanced now.

D2a2

Uninstalling this app is a nightmare. It injects code that broke my store!!! Stay away

May 17, 2019

Sorry for the issue that happened. Some of your theme's code was conflicted and it caused a temporary issue which was handled timely by our team. We assure you for better services as the app is much enhanced and stable now. Try it again please.

Fun Prints Co

Had an issue with the app where the recommend product is not showing on the cart page. Contacted the support, only after a day after they showed me a javascript snapshot and told me to delete the javascript assuming I know how to do it. After I asked them yet again how to do that, they told me to contact store developer?! Not sure why they can't just go in and solve the issue for me but I won't even bother asking them again.
Plus, all the recommended products are the same among all product pages.
UNINSTALL NOW.

May 17, 2019

We apologise for the issue you had with the app earlier. Our support team asked you to resolve the javascript errors in your store which was from your store theme.
As the issue was from your theme, we were not able to fix that as it was beyond the scope of our app setup service.
We will be happy to help in future whenever you would like to use our apps again.