Wiser ‑Upsell, Recommendations

Wiser- Upsell, Frequently Bought Together, Recommended Product

Free plan available. 14-day free trial. Additional charges may apply.

• Up-to-date tech: works with the latest themes

wiser shopify app for upsell cross sell

Rising Sun

It's ok for a few basic functions but still needs quite a bit of work on usability and flexibility. It would be better if the display of the products was more responsive to screen and number of products.

For example, if I use a recently viewed widget, but I've only viewed one product, then it will show one product on the left and a large ugly white space for 3 more products.

I can't set up a set of recommended products to show across the site (not below a specific product).

My Nature Rings

Location Belgium
Time spent using app About 1 hour

Uinstalled the app and now when I try to checkout on my store I get this message:
GET https://wiser.expertvillagemedia.com/recently-viewed-new/app/CreateDraftOrders/?evmcallback=jQuery... 500 (Internal Server Error)

Customers can't order anymore!!! How can I remove completly this app please?

Edit: thanks to the support, responded really quickly and removed the files that were causing troubles.

Hay River Tack And Supplies

Time spent using app 1 day

I was initially excited about the app to add more content to a single product page but had a customer purchase something today and didn't show up on the area of the recently viewed product. Noticed it only updates as I view products not as everyone views product. I was hoping it added new content to each customer viewing, not old content the customer has already viewed.

Leggy Me Leggings

Time spent using app Over 1 year

It's functional, but it won't match any styling on your web site. If you know CSS and have a couple of hours to update the app to match your store's overall look and feel, then it's a useful tool for sure.