Personalized Recommendations

Personalized Recommendations

by Expert Village Media Technologies

Wiser- Upsell by Recommendations, Related products, Cross Sell

Envyology

Wiser seems to put everything I've researched all in to one app. I struggled with a few apps more expensive than this one, only to dump because I found something better. I'm not having second thoughts. The support team was excellent.

Noosa Surf Works

Super easy to use, great customer service :)

Tienda Picaflor

the app is working well for me so far. it's super easy to setup. matches my theme very well.

Cyberllaneous Habits

yes i would def. use it again and again

Fab Lit

looks really good

great app

Sajebrand

So far so good the only problem is that "recommended products" is still showing, even though i unchecked that box. It may go away after a while.So far I really like the way it looks

January 9, 2020

Thanks for the review.

Actually our app uses a cache system for better performance so any change you do in app will be reflected on store in few hours.

Although, we do have a Flush Cache button as well in app to instantly clear up the cache and see updated data. :)
Hope this helps.

Au Dewie

Easy to use and decent functionalities

Friction Jewelry

Overall I like it! I am not a programmer but I found installing the app and pasting the code fairly easy. It's one of the things I love about the platform. I'd love to be able to adjust thumbnail size, and also try a sidebar version.

Thanks !

Canis Callidus High Quality Dog Supplies From Europe

Very useful tool. Helps customers to find their recently viewed items with no hassle.

Minoritybeauty

Very easy to install and it does what is it meant to do. And keeps items fresh in customers minds. And quick to place it where you want it to be located on your store.

Previous 1