Personalized Recommendations

Personalized Recommendations

by Expert Village Media Technologies

Product Recommendations, Upsell, Also Bought Together & More

Envyology

Wiser seems to put everything I've researched all in to one app. I struggled with a few apps more expensive than this one, only to dump because I found something better. I'm not having second thoughts. The support team was excellent.

So Chic Boutique

The reason I have chosen this app is because I can handpick the Recommended Products on a product page.
Related Products would have been better if we could use our own Collections. The products in this section are displayed in an alphabetical order, which is not my preferable choice.

Mint Sports Cards

i needed the recently viewed products feature and the related products feature. i don't want to use this app, i'm not willing to pay $15CAD a month for this when I haven't even made enough money for the monthly fees
bless you all. Great Developers and Prompt "Early business hours" reponse! :) thanks guys

Noosa Surf Works

Super easy to use, great customer service :)

Tienda Picaflor

the app is working well for me so far. it's super easy to setup. matches my theme very well.

Cyberllaneous Habits

yes i would def. use it again and again

Fab Lit

looks really good

great app

Sajebrand

So far so good the only problem is that "recommended products" is still showing, even though i unchecked that box. It may go away after a while.So far I really like the way it looks

Au Dewie

Easy to use and decent functionalities

Friction Jewelry

Overall I like it! I am not a programmer but I found installing the app and pasting the code fairly easy. It's one of the things I love about the platform. I'd love to be able to adjust thumbnail size, and also try a sidebar version.

Thanks !