Personalized Recommendations

Personalized Recommendations

by Expert Village Media Technologies

Wiser- Upsell Related Products, Frequently Bought Together ++

Detaljer

Very helpful customer service. I haven't got enough experience with the app just yet, but it seams to be working nicely.

Merak & Co

So far this app has met all my needs & the live chat has been really helpful to quickly edit & understand all its features.

Phalada Pure & Sure

Great app! great customer service, Karishma quickly answered all our questions. Highly recommend this app.

Natco Foods Shop

I had good and helpful response when I needed assistance. Would be good if they had more options to make the same font/look as the rest of the website.

FreeBabyCo.

I really enjoy this app. Customer service is SUPER FAST at responding and changed what i requested
All in all: Love it!

August 19, 2020

Its awesome to know that you like our app and the support. We always try to provide best support to our users. Thanks for the kind words :)

Rebecca Stella

Does what it's supposed to! Had some issues upon first enabling the app that the Wiser-team promptly helped us iron out.

KathGolap

The app is good. It has many widgets which can be placed on different pages.

The pricing is OK for large store and It also offer FREE plan If you have up-to $50 sale.

If you have very few sales and the amount cross $50, the charge is $19 which is more than 20% of revenue, it is very expensive for them.

Instead of this tier system, they could charge 1% of sales amount, It is my personal preference.

July 6, 2020

Thanks for the honest review. We worked a lot on our pricing structure and tried to keep it in a way that it can be affordable both for startups and also for the enterprise stores. Thats why we kept a range of Wiser generated sale, which we consider at the time of billing.

We appreciate your feedback and will work more on pricing in future.

Thanks
Amit Porwal
Team Wiser Personalized Recommendations

Envyology

Wiser seems to put everything I've researched all in to one app. I struggled with a few apps more expensive than this one, only to dump because I found something better. I'm not having second thoughts. The support team was excellent.

Noosa Surf Works

Super easy to use, great customer service :)

Tienda Picaflor

the app is working well for me so far. it's super easy to setup. matches my theme very well.

Previous 1