Personalized Recommendations

Personalized Recommendations

by Expert Village Media Technologies

Wiser - Recommend Products & Upsell by Related Products & more

KathGolap

The app is good. It has many widgets which can be placed on different pages.

The pricing is OK for large store and It also offer FREE plan If you have up-to $50 sale.

If you have very few sales and the amount cross $50, the charge is $19 which is more than 20% of revenue, it is very expensive for them.

Instead of this tier system, they could charge 1% of sales amount, It is my personal preference.

July 6, 2020

Thanks for the honest review. We worked a lot on our pricing structure and tried to keep it in a way that it can be affordable both for startups and also for the enterprise stores. Thats why we kept a range of Wiser generated sale, which we consider at the time of billing.

We appreciate your feedback and will work more on pricing in future.

Thanks
Amit Porwal
Team Wiser Personalized Recommendations

Envyology

Wiser seems to put everything I've researched all in to one app. I struggled with a few apps more expensive than this one, only to dump because I found something better. I'm not having second thoughts. The support team was excellent.

Noosa Surf Works

Super easy to use, great customer service :)

Tienda Picaflor

the app is working well for me so far. it's super easy to setup. matches my theme very well.

Cyberllaneous Habits

yes i would def. use it again and again

Fab Lit

looks really good

great app

Sajebrand

So far so good the only problem is that "recommended products" is still showing, even though i unchecked that box. It may go away after a while.So far I really like the way it looks

January 9, 2020

Thanks for the review.

Actually our app uses a cache system for better performance so any change you do in app will be reflected on store in few hours.

Although, we do have a Flush Cache button as well in app to instantly clear up the cache and see updated data. :)
Hope this helps.

Au Dewie

Easy to use and decent functionalities

Friction Jewelry

Overall I like it! I am not a programmer but I found installing the app and pasting the code fairly easy. It's one of the things I love about the platform. I'd love to be able to adjust thumbnail size, and also try a sidebar version.

Thanks !

Canis Callidus High Quality Dog Supplies From Europe

Very useful tool. Helps customers to find their recently viewed items with no hassle.

Previous 1