Personalized Recommendations

Wiser- Upsell, Frequently Bought Together, Recommended Product

Free plan available. 14-day free trial.

• Up-to-date tech: works with the latest themes

wiser shopify app for upsell cross sell

My Medic

We started using Wiser a few months ago to replace our manual frequently bought together recommendations and it has been great. From what I can tell the AI-based recommendations work very well. The two potential downsides is I want more out-of-the-box customizability without the need for a developer and I would like to hide products from being displayed if the AI recommendation is chosen. Wiser did help us with the customization a lot but it would have been good to do it on our own.
Overall great app and good customer service!

June 2, 2022

Thanks for the honest feedback. 🙏🏻🥰
Such reviews always help us improve the app to deliver better in future.
Thanks for the appreciation as well, it really helps and motivates our team.
Wiser is all about a product recommendations engine + a support and success team to provide the best experience for Shopify stores.
We will try our best to make sure that Wiser will always add value to your store and help in engagement and conversions.

Thanks 🙏🏻😊
Amit
Founder - Wiser AI

Magic Beans

Wiser has been great for our website. The set up and optimization can be a bit confusing sometimes but the support the app offers is great and they are very quick to respond to any questions as well as make suggestions!

USPORTO

We are using this app for a while now, The suggestions are good and the support team is very helpful. I gave only 4 stars because There are some cache related issues which sometimes makes things not in sync.

Cyclop

Pricing structure can be improved, the app also needs improvement on the UI and be able to read theme fonts. the support team helps but getting the final desired look as a challenge. Overall a good app with decent features.

Homeomart

we have started using this app and found encouraging results, early but promising days. Afridi from their team also helped improving the effectiveness of the app

Detaljer

Very helpful customer service. I haven't got enough experience with the app just yet, but it seams to be working nicely.

Merak & Co

So far this app has met all my needs & the live chat has been really helpful to quickly edit & understand all its features.

Phalada Pure & Sure

Great app! great customer service, Karishma quickly answered all our questions. Highly recommend this app.

Natco Foods Shop

I had good and helpful response when I needed assistance. Would be good if they had more options to make the same font/look as the rest of the website.

FreeBabyCo.

I really enjoy this app. Customer service is SUPER FAST at responding and changed what i requested
All in all: Love it!

August 19, 2020

Its awesome to know that you like our app and the support. We always try to provide best support to our users. Thanks for the kind words :)

Previous 1 3