Wiser ‑Product Recommendations

Wiser ‑Product Recommendations

Free plan available. Additional charges may apply.
Rating (4.9)
4.9
January 9, 2023

Excellent support, always aware of any requirement! :)
I would only add more personalization to the criteria on the recommendation of products.

elGenioX
Bolivia
Time spent using app: 4 months
November 18, 2022

Great customer feedback by Hasti! She was quick to offer her help and super clear with her instructions!

Charlotte Puxley Flowers
Singapore
Time spent using app: 2 months
July 6, 2022

Found it difficult to get going but had great support from Hasti and Krishma who helped guide me and get everything setup and working.

SmokeyQ
Time spent using app: 3 months
Expert Village Media Technologies replied July 18, 2022

Thanks for the honest feedback. We will surely improve on this and ensure you get to use the app easily going forward. App has so many features so we are trying to make it more simple in admin side. :)

Thanks 🙏🏻
Team Wiser

June 2, 2022

We started using Wiser a few months ago to replace our manual frequently bought together recommendations and it has been great. From what I can tell the AI-based recommendations work very well. The two potential downsides is I want more out-of-the-box customizability without the need for a developer and I would like to hide products from being displayed if the AI recommendation is chosen. Wiser did help us with the customization a lot but it would have been good to do it on our own.
Overall great app and good customer service!

My Medic
Time spent using app: 7 months
Expert Village Media Technologies replied June 2, 2022

Thanks for the honest feedback. 🙏🏻🥰
Such reviews always help us improve the app to deliver better in future.
Thanks for the appreciation as well, it really helps and motivates our team.
Wiser is all about a product recommendations engine + a support and success team to provide the best experience for Shopify stores.
We will try our best to make sure that Wiser will always add value to your store and help in engagement and conversions.

Thanks 🙏🏻😊
Amit
Founder - Wiser AI

April 27, 2022

Wiser has been great for our website. The set up and optimization can be a bit confusing sometimes but the support the app offers is great and they are very quick to respond to any questions as well as make suggestions!

Magic Beans
Time spent using app: 8 months
January 14, 2022

We are using this app for a while now, The suggestions are good and the support team is very helpful. I gave only 4 stars because There are some cache related issues which sometimes makes things not in sync.

USPORTO
United Arab Emirates
Time spent using app: 9 months
Edited July 24, 2021

Pricing structure can be improved, the app also needs improvement on the UI and be able to read theme fonts. the support team helps but getting the final desired look as a challenge. Overall a good app with decent features.

Cyclop
India
Time spent using app: 10 months
June 17, 2021

we have started using this app and found encouraging results, early but promising days. Afridi from their team also helped improving the effectiveness of the app

Homeomart
India
Time spent using app: Over 1 year
March 10, 2021

Very helpful customer service. I haven't got enough experience with the app just yet, but it seams to be working nicely.

Detaljer
Norway
Time spent using app: 5 days
February 16, 2021

So far this app has met all my needs & the live chat has been really helpful to quickly edit & understand all its features.

Merak & Co