Personalized Recommendations

Wiser- Upsell, Frequently Bought Together, Recommended Product

Free plan available. 14-day free trial.

• Up-to-date tech: works with the latest themes

wiser shopify app for upsell cross sell

NutraBlast

This app is very easy to use and super effective. Their customer support is also excellent, they are responsive and will help you with any issues you have.

Rally Poker 5.0

I am new using this app on my page on shopify and their customer service team solve the issue i had with some colors of the widget. They really help me very quick and also they do it by their own, thanks for the support.

Hurd Light

Very useful and convenient function!Great service! It helps my website with the related recommendation, which my expensive theme are not available.

VERDENA

Location Romania

Update
we have now had the app installed for just one week, and already we have had 7% increase in sales, and we are only on the free plan! I want to especially thank Karishma who is the most amazing customer success agent I have ever encountered. She has been going above and beyond to integrate the app into our site and make it look just completely streamlined with our shop's design. We have now started the free trial for the premium plan and we will update our review with our experience. Initial Review: We have just started using the app again and customer service was fantastic to help us get it to work and look exactly how we wanted. We are very much looking forward to see the results and will update here.

vooki.in

Location India

I Am using this app for almost 6 months now and it really works. does what is expected to do . Recommend products and average order value has increased . Awesome customer support . Have attend all my concerns in very short time . Very happy the way team works. Really recommend for others too.

May 30, 2022

Thanks for the feedback and also trusting Wiser for your brand store. We are so glad for this long term association and trust shown by Vooki for Wiser app. We assure for continued support and assistance for coming years.

🔥🚀🙌🥰

Thanks
Team Wiser AI App

ツノチョク

Location Japan

最近チェックした商品やAIによるクロスセル提案など痒い所に手が届くアプリでした。デベロッパーと英語でのやりとりができれば、かなり細かな対応や(手頃な)別料金での特別カスタマイズも依頼できます。チャットの対応も早いです。英語が使えるスタッフがいるならお勧めできます。

May 30, 2022

あなたの店のための親切な言葉と信頼できるWiserアプリをありがとう。 いつものように継続的なサポートをお約束します。Wiserは今後もストアの成功のために新機能をリリースし続けます。

🙏🏻🥰

ありがとう
チームワイザーAIアプリ

Rus Organic

Location India

Very helpful app for conversion. It will help to increase AOV and also the customer support is good

Midori Bikinis

We tried this app out a few years back and I regret to say that I didn't give it more of a chance then. Once I had time to really dive into all of the features it offers, I was blown away at what it could do for our store. The customer service was beyond anything I've ever experienced and surpassed all expectations. We now have a custom section on each product page that allows recommendations to show that match each top and bottom, essentially giving customers the option to "complete the set." So thankful for the team and all their assistance! Our upsells are already significant.

May 30, 2022

Thanks for the kind words and giving Wiser another try. We are glad that you liked the app this time and we assure you that Wiser will keep on working hard inorder to add more and more features in soon which can help in your store's success.
🔥🔥🔥💪

Thanks
Team Wiser AI App

SWIMS

The support team is really responsive and helpful. We want to do a customization on how price / sales price being displayed, they kept us posted in the process and tweaked it as how we wanted. Thanks again!

The Cabin Place

This app has fantastic functionality and the service is fantastic. They also help out with styling is you run into any issues with that part!

Previous 1 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 40 41