Personalized Recommendations

Personalized Recommendations

by Expert Village Media Technologies

Wiser- Upsell Recommendations, Related Products, Also Bought +

organicraft

Wiser is an awesome app with a very fast and responsive support which helped me to implement the widget nicely into the page - highly recommended!

fenface

Customer service is really responsible, very quick to answer questions and the software is very easy to use!

muttermode

Good service and great technical support,Thank you very much for the help of technicians on our website.

Courthouse Interiors

Great app. Generated over £1500 in additional sales in the first month and back-office support is great. They quickly made some customizations for my site which I'm super happy with :)

beautifulimpressions

Very good app and first class support for questions and problems. Everything was answered and solved within a few hours.

TOVE & LIBRA

This app has quickly given a little boost to our sales, and it seems fair that the fee is tied to its usefulness. But as a small business, I think it's a bit on the expensive side - if you have a big business and is making use of more features, especially its AI features, then I guess the price would feel more worthwhile. In general the app is nicely designed, and tho some of the instructions were worded strangely the CS was quick to help. I had an issue with the pricing display and CS also helped to solve our problem with patience.

RedSkyArt

Backed by a very helpful support team. Have recently begun using the app and they sorted out a couple of issues for me very promptly.

XVIDA

Great and fast customer service! Thanks, Kemi! I needed some updates on the design and they fixed it with no problem.

THE LIVING MODE

This product is exactly what I have been looking for! I'm so looking forward to have the algorithm up and running once I run my store. Special thanks to Karishma whom spent the whole day fixing my issue. THANK YOU!

United Sport & Cycle

The only app on the market that allows for easy, intuitive assignment of specific recommendations by product. Every other app out there seems to rely on machine learning or predictive analytics, but our products often have only one or two compatible accessories. Wiser Personalized Recommendations allowed us to embed those add-ons right in the product page itself, leading to an immediate increase in sales. I also can't say enough about the support; we needed to customize certain aspects of the widget for our theme, and the Wiser team came through quickly. Highly recommend!

Previous 1 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 21 22