Personalized Recommendations

Personalized Recommendations

by Expert Village Media Technologies

Upsell by Related Products, Frequently Bought Together & more

Maja Emulto

A great app and we had to make some changes. The support helped us very fast and solve all our wishes.

Future Kind

Amazing app and service. They went above and beyond to help us optimise our website and hopefully improve sales.

Eardopes

I deleted this app (don't need it now, but it has very good functions). On a nice Sunday morning I deleted the codes too, but got some error messages on my store front. I sent a message to the support team and 10 minutes later (on SUNDAY) I receive an answer of Kemi. Kemi solved the problem AND found another error from another app (and solved that too). Best support experience for someone that is not a customer. Thanks for the help Kemi.
Amazing support.

September 20, 2020

Thanks for the honest review. I hope you will use our app soon. Feel free to as for assistance anytime. :)

Thanks
Amit

Dieselleds

Just downloaded the app but support has been excellent helping me set it up! Even doing some slightly none app code related changes for me so that it looks just how I want it to. Everything looks very customizable within the app which I really appreciate! Looking forward to working with it!

September 20, 2020

Thanks for the awesome review. We are glad you like our support and the app. We will continue to scale the app further to provide more value for you the users.

Thanks
Amit
Wiser Product Recommendations

pout

Had some minor customizations I wanted, and the customer service staff was very prompt to help me. I'm happy with the app. Recommended!

GKhair USA

These guys are amazing, Although App is amazing too their support is really amazing. Always available to help and support.

De Vransy Apparel

I recently downloaded the Wiser app and so far I love it. Customer service is great and extremely helpful. They help make changes to my theme so that I could place each section where I wanted to on my website. Thankful for their assistance!

RaisingLittle

Superb customer service. My theme encountered a hiccup and they fixed it for me! And quickly too. Customer service replied within minutes.

Excited to do another review on how the app worked for me.

AndNao

Wiser is really easy to use! It's working perfectly!
And if you need any help the support is very efficient and always available!
I recommend :)