Recommendify

Recommendify

by Recommendify

Increase Sales with AI-based Personalized Recommendations

Grant Point Designs

Selected this app as it was the only one I could find to allow me to manually select different recommended products for each listing on my site. Initially it took a little time to get in contact with the team, but once they got my note they went above and beyond to help get it installed properly and format it to my site.

April 3, 2021

Thanks for sharing.

We are committed to providing an exceptional level of support for all customers going forward.

Spirits and Spice

Reading the reviews I was very excited to implement this app. I downloaded it and started working with it. I had some questions and contacted support. After sending 5 separate emails over a week and not receiving any response I am deleting the app.

March 12, 2021

We understand you had a negative experience with this. We did in fact reply to you and offer a resolution to the issue, albeit too late.

The lack of a swift response to your request for support was not acceptable and we will do better. We have taken steps to improve this including implementing a new system to handle support.

Alex + Nova

We run a clothing shop, prior to Recommendify our Related Products section was either populated manually or using the Shopify default logic which is the same for most of the products and does not make much sense. The default Recommendify algorithm is probably 99% of what we would do if we were to manually set it for each product, just that it is all done automatically, by default!

In short: Recommendify is easy to install, great at what it supposes to do, provides excellent support! 5 stars.

Acorn Toy Shop

Very helpful customer support and well designed app. I appreciate the opportunity to be able to create custom recommendations.

Ad Jewelers

App installation and set-up was clear and the instructions for setting up multiple types of recommendations was thorough. The support has been speedy (thank you!) and we've seen an incredibly positive return on recommendations!!!

Enposh It

A brilliant app that is easy to use and does exactly what claims too!! The service offered is exceptional, they are always quick to respond and are extremely helpful. Would definitely recommend !

Heritage Books

Received our first recommendation that resulted in a sale - customer bought recommended product plus 2 more.

Love Amber X Ltd

Once my install issues were raised with support they immediately took action, set up the app and added tracking.
So far so good. Thank you x

Grownmanshave

A great app. Allows me to control what products show up on specific product pages. In my first month of being open this app accounted for 10% of my sales. Well worth the charge.

Montifs

Recommendify is a great app for those who wants to increase their sales. Installed the app in started converting clicks into sales right away. Evan was also helpful with a minor customization task and was very accommodating.

Previous 1 3