Recommendify

Recommendify

by Recommendify

Smart product recommendations

Wallace & Gromit Charity Shop

This is the one! I have tried out many recommendation apps in the Shopify app store but this one is absolutely bang-on.

Needed a solution that provided BOTH automatic recommendations and handpicked ones.

As a web developer and Shopify theme developer, I can also say that the code and implementation is to a really high standard - and has given me a great deal of flexibility. It even has an API! *swoon*

Evan has also been absolutely amazing - really receptive to feedback and keen to add features.

Fully deserving of 5 stars. Thanks Evan.

lay in love

I cannot stress my five star rating enough:

- Excellent job understanding and automating product relationships
- Easy to use back-end interface (from installing to day-to-day management)
- Top notch customer service and tech. support
- Great styling across all devices

This is a very well thought out and effective application all the way around!

Instila : Adding Inspiration to Every Moment

When I had problem setting this app developer quickly offered to help me out and sort out the issue.

Poster Child Prints

Evan at Recommendify is amazing. He was so helpful and was with me every step of the way. This app is affordable and super customizable. Thank you, thank you, thank you! He is constantly improving the app and adding relevant features! I recommend this app over all the other recommended product apps out there, nothing compares!

Pimoroni

First of all the most important thing is that the actual quality of the recommendations are great! Very relevant and easy to integrate. We had over 300 click throughs on our first day after installing it which is great extra visibility of products to our customers.

Secondly the developer is super responsive. I asked a couple of questions and requested a feature we needed and he got in touch the same day. He already had that feature in the pipeline and gave me the information I needed to work with it.

Can't recommend Recommendify enough - give it a shot!

SeedsNow.com

Recommendify is one of the most important apps any store owner should install. So easy to implement. Works so well. Seriously, the product recommendations are better than any of its competitors... and we have a lot of products! Best of all, the customer support is the best. Worked with a guy named Evan and he went above and beyond. Thank you guys. We love Recommendify.

OneWiseMac

We've been looking for an app as good as this for some time. It has everything you need from a recommendation app and has helped to keep our customers browsing for longer. Great customer service, easy to set up and looks great. Highly recommended.

Fashion Jewellery - Bridal Jewellery | Hotsy Totsy

The best recommendation app for Shopify by far. Not only does the product work beyond expectations, but also looks amazing and loads fast (unlike some competitors). Evan and the team have done a fantastic job and if you have any issues, don't worry, the customer service is also a class above the rest.

1 3 Next