Recommendify: Upsell with AI

Recommendify: Upsell with AI

by Recommendify

Increase Sales with AI-based Personalized Recommendations

Newbury Comics

We've been using Recommendify for our webstore for several years on Shopify, and have found it to be helpful for promoting product recommendations and simple to use with their interface. Their support has always been quick to reply to any questions we've had and in resolving any issues that have come up for our shop over the years. Would definitely recommend(ify) trying this app if you're looking for something consistent and reliable for cross-selling/up-selling to boost visibility and sales on Shopify.

OOLY

The app works very well and the support service is great. they helped us quickly and fix the problem.

Grant Point Designs

Selected this app as it was the only one I could find to allow me to manually select different recommended products for each listing on my site. Initially it took a little time to get in contact with the team, but once they got my note they went above and beyond to help get it installed properly and format it to my site.

April 3, 2021

Thanks for sharing.

We are committed to providing an exceptional level of support for all customers going forward.

Alex + Nova

We run a clothing shop, prior to Recommendify our Related Products section was either populated manually or using the Shopify default logic which is the same for most of the products and does not make much sense. The default Recommendify algorithm is probably 99% of what we would do if we were to manually set it for each product, just that it is all done automatically, by default!

In short: Recommendify is easy to install, great at what it supposes to do, provides excellent support! 5 stars.

Acorn Toy Shop

Very helpful customer support and well designed app. I appreciate the opportunity to be able to create custom recommendations.

Ad Jewelers

App installation and set-up was clear and the instructions for setting up multiple types of recommendations was thorough. The support has been speedy (thank you!) and we've seen an incredibly positive return on recommendations!!!

Enposh It

A brilliant app that is easy to use and does exactly what claims too!! The service offered is exceptional, they are always quick to respond and are extremely helpful. Would definitely recommend !

Heritage Books

Received our first recommendation that resulted in a sale - customer bought recommended product plus 2 more.

Love Amber X Ltd

Once my install issues were raised with support they immediately took action, set up the app and added tracking.
So far so good. Thank you x

Grownmanshave

A great app. Allows me to control what products show up on specific product pages. In my first month of being open this app accounted for 10% of my sales. Well worth the charge.

Previous 1 3