Reconcilely

Xero Sync + Reconcile Orders, Payouts, Contacts, Stock & COGS

From $9/month. 14-day free trial.

• Speed tested: no impact to your online store

1 review

School Depot NZ

Location New Zealand

The app didn't work for us. It has a bug that messed up quite a lot of our Xero accounting, which will now need to be manually fixed. Customer service takes days to reply and was unable to resolve the issue despite several emails.

October 25, 2021

I'm so sorry you didn't have a great experience -- the issue you experienced was related to a recent upgrade and it has since been resolved.

I reached out privately with a solution to void any mistakenly sent invoices on your behalf.

We've recently onboarding a support team with several members being available on previously off-times. You'll find our response time has sharply declined, and we'd love for you to give us another chance soon!

All the best!

UPDATE: I've tried to reach you several times without any success. I'd love to take care of this for you, and to compensate you for any inconvenience we may have caused. If you ever would like that, please don't hesitate to reply or reach out at your convenience.