Anmeldelser (4.734)

Storbritannien
Mere end et år bruger appen
ReConvert 💵 svarede 21. juli 2020

Hi there,
This is Konstantin, head of the ReConvert support team.

First of all, thank you for your feedback. As I see you like our app but left 4 stars review. Did you face any issues while using ReConvert? Each review is very important for our business and I hope for your response, thank you.

You can contact our support team 24/7 via live chat or email care@stilyoapps.com

Regards,
Konstantin | ReConvert

20. maj 2020

Awesome App. It was fairly easy to set up for someone that is not too tech savvy. It was very helpful to have the instructional videos attached so you could follow along.

O-Ramadan
Mere end et år bruger appen

Thank you for the 4-star rating!

We're thrilled you enjoyed our app and would love to hear how we can make it a 5-star experience for you. Feel free to share your thoughts! care@reconvert.com and ask for me, Jordan, and I'll do my best to try to implement this for you - if we can! 🙏😊

15. september 2021

Am just getting my head around the ReConvert system - but so far help has been on hand and very useful!!!

MagScapes
Storbritannien
Cirka et år bruger appen

12. august 2020

Its ok, makes the customer feel some urgency after completing their purchase. I hope they could make an option for upsell in the cart. That would be awesome

Bubonba
Mexico
Cirka et år bruger appen
ReConvert 💵 svarede 18. april 2024

Thank you for the 4-star rating! Depending on your Shopify store plan, we may have just such an option!

16. juli 2020

Its a good app. Couldn't really make it to upsell but I guess its good. The designing and editing is a bit difficult though.

Aviation Travel Shop
Australien
11 måneder bruger appen

10. november 2020

Had some trouble setting up the thankyoupages with triggers (there was a bug that doesnt allow spaces in template names) but the CS team and the devs fixed it within hours. Now I do have issues with slow loading speeds (customers scroll past the offer before it loads fully) but again CS and devs are out to help! (especially Konstantin, he went above and beyond to help me save my day and keep frustration level low) If we can get the loading time for the offers to 3 sec. (rn its 7...) its a full five star experience.

Nobelpfoten
Tyskland
11 måneder bruger appen

Redigeret 6. februar 2022

Update: There were a lot of attempts to reach us made after our first review but it was during a time when we weren't available. However, enough information was shared during those attempts, by the ReConvert team, which enabled us to finish our setup successfully. We just signed up today and reached out for support and the 24/7 chat message said no one was available. Interesting. Then we clicked on their Twitter icon which goes to a 'this page doesn't exist'. Literally rethinking this on day one.

KIKI & MO HOME
9 måneder bruger appen
ReConvert 💵 svarede 30. januar 2022

27. november 2022

Amazing app and great support! Only downside for me is that the funnels are not showing to all customers but reconvert does everything to make you more profitable!

Benlukas.se
Holland (Nederlandene)
9 måneder bruger appen

4. juli 2020

This app has helped us generate an extra 8k a month. Support is excellent and fast. Only downside is not combining orders but totally worth it!

All-Star Nutrition
8 måneder bruger appen

Thank you for the 4-star rating!

We LOOOOVE to hear how much revenue our customers are re-converting!!

10. marts 2020

Good start. Pretty impressive app functions, and the support was really fast, been used to waiting for US time zone support teams. Having Asia time support is great! Will have to wait a while to see if the features convert for me, but liking what I'm seeing so far. You can literally configure the heck out of your Thank You page.

BackMaven