Samlet bedømmelse
  • 0 % af bedømmelserne er på 3 stjerner
  • 0 % af bedømmelserne er på 2 stjerner
  • 1 % af bedømmelserne er på 1 stjerner
9. april 2024

Overall great app and fast helpful customer service! Alex helped me out with a bunch of questions and overall definitely recommend the app if you are looking for post-purchase upsells, super straight forward and quality support! Great app! easy 5 star

RoseGold & Black Pty Ltd
Mere end 2 år bruger appen
ReConvert 💵 svarede 14. april 2024

Thank you for your 5* review - it means the world to us!

We want our merchants to be as successful as possible and we grow with them! That's how we have always rolled and will continue to roll 📈

25. marts 2024

This App is best for reconverting conversions. Alex is best with his customer service and I am so happy he solved all my inquiries with patience. I will definitely be using this app on all my other stores.

Himalayas Shop
Mere end 3 år bruger appen
ReConvert 💵 svarede 27. marts 2024

Alex sure is great!

17. april 2024

I loveddd this app! I don't even know why I deleted it, but I am back. Customer Service agent assisting me and gave the best service.

Bezzleme
Næsten 2 år bruger appen
28. marts 2024

This app never fails to increase AOV. I really appreciate the inexpensive cost, too!

Amie Pads
Cirka 2 år bruger appen
ReConvert 💵 svarede 2. april 2024

18. marts 2024

Reconvert is a game-changer for upselling—user-friendly and effective. After 2+ years, I'm impressed by the swift, top-notch support. Highly recommended!

GearLit
Vietnam
Mere end 3 år bruger appen
ReConvert 💵 svarede 20. marts 2024

We are delighted that you are enjoying and benefiting from ReConvert.

Here's to many more years maximizing your revenue! 🥂

13. marts 2024

Awesome app, a quick and easy setup, also the support is super fast and helpful if you run into any problems!

Velore Design
3 måneder bruger appen
ReConvert 💵 svarede 17. marts 2024

Hi!

Thank you so much for your 5* Review. It was a total pleasure helping you - We are delighted you're happy 🖤

25. marts 2024

Customer service with Alex is excellent and the app definitely does what it is supposed to do! Thanks again!

Pure Numb Tattoo Numbing
7 måneder bruger appen
ReConvert 💵 svarede 27. marts 2024

Thank you for your 5* review - it means the world to us!

Alex sure is great! I'm glad he was able to solve your issue.

Redigeret 26. februar 2024

I have only had this for a few weeks and seeing an increase in AOV already and it's just warming up. More importantly, Alex and Jordan from Support are super helpful and so detailed in their answers to assist me with some onboarding and finessing advice. Very impressed with the app and most of all the Support! Real-time help, no emailing back and forth.

Up On The Rooftop
3 måneder bruger appen
ReConvert 💵 svarede 23. februar 2024

That's fantastic to hear! A $42.30 increase in Average Order Value (AOV) already is impressive, especially in just a few hours. We're thrilled that you've had such a positive experience with ReConvert, and we're glad that Alex from Support was able to provide detailed assistance with your setup. Our team is dedicated to helping you succeed, and we're here to support you every step of the way. If you have any further questions or need assistance, please don't hesitate to reach out. Thank you for choosing ReConvert, and we wish you continued success with your store!

11. april 2024

I've been using this app for almost a year now!

Great app and highly recommend.

Urbanist
12 måneder bruger appen
ReConvert 💵 svarede 14. april 2024

Keep ReConvert-ing!!

20. marts 2024

Top app and best support. Thanks Reconvert for making me extra revenue.

kate-minimalist
Næsten 2 år bruger appen
ReConvert 💵 svarede 24. marts 2024

We are delighted that you are enjoying and benefiting from ReConvert.

Here's to many more years maximizing your revenue! 🥂