ReConvertir UpSell y CrossSell , 3.777 reseñas

Calificación general
4,9
Recuentos por nivel de calificación
  • El 97% de las calificaciones son de 5 estrellas
  • El 2% de las calificaciones son de 4 estrellas
  • El 0% de las calificaciones son de 3 estrellas
  • El 0% de las calificaciones son de 2 estrellas
  • El 0% de las calificaciones son de 1 estrellas
30 de abril de 2022

I didn't use the app just yet. It was installed today. The representative Vladimir was patient and answered all my questions. He even set up the template for me I will come back in a few days with feedback after I use the app.

La Mila Skincare
Tiempo de uso de la aplicación: Alrededor de 2 meses
10 de marzo de 2022

The setup is quite simple and the possibilities for settings are numerous. My problem is that I can't style the app via CSS. Certain titles and fields have the wrong colours or sizes and this cannot be overridden via theme.css.liquid. Support was already overwhelmed with this (pretty basic) request.

Tembo GmbH
Suiza
Tiempo de uso de la aplicación: 3 días
14 de septiembre de 2021

I am still trying to figure it out, but Alex was very helpful and knowledgable. I feel that It may take time to get it underway

Elesha's Bling Boutique LLC
Tiempo de uso de la aplicación: 5 meses
Fecha de modificación: 7 de septiembre de 2021

The app worked to generate extra sales but caused confusion after checkout causing multiple people to select the wrong option which required refunds after they purchased. It also generated online posts discussing the trustworthiness of our website. We decided the extra sales/revenue it generated as not worth the issues and lost credibility.

Killzone Flashlights
Tiempo de uso de la aplicación: 10 días
Fecha de modificación: 1 de enero de 2021

When I first installed the app I left a 5 star review, the app performance is good and the concept is amazing. However I integrated my orders from Etsy store into Shopify - so that i could manage stores in one place and THIS APP charged me for orders that did not sell on this platform! Though it was quickly resolved from Eric and i was refunded for the amount, I was turned off by this experience and have decided to uninstall as I need to know I wont incur (unfair) extra charges when running my business.

ELXNAY
Reino Unido
Tiempo de uso de la aplicación: 2 meses
Fecha de modificación: 30 de julio de 2020

This is a cool app. I really like it. I think it's one of the best apps out. I'm new to using it but I think It has a nice UI

Dripstash