Reseñas (4.737)

Calificación general
4,9
Recuentos por nivel de calificación
  • El 97% de las calificaciones son de 5 estrellas
  • El 2% de las calificaciones son de 4 estrellas
  • El 0% de las calificaciones son de 3 estrellas
  • El 0% de las calificaciones son de 2 estrellas
  • El 1% de las calificaciones son de 1 estrellas
4 de julio de 2024

I'm downvoting this app because of it's pricing greed. On-top of an expensive monthly subscription that also want 0.75% of your upsell profits. There are many cheaper apps that do just what reconvert does and don't get greedy with pricing.

I signed up legacy before the pricing greed. I had been a reconvert user for many years. The new version is harder to use and greedier and missing the most important "double your order" feature which was the best feature of original reconvert. This is a thumbs down from me now.

Spirit Magicka
RAE de Hong Kong (China)
Casi 5 años usando la aplicación
ReConvert 💵 respondió 7 de julio de 2024

Hi there

Sorry you seem to have had some issues with the new version.

I have tried contacting you. Can you please get back to me and I will solve this for you? I promise it'll worth your time :)

Avraham | Customer Success Director

3 de mayo de 2024

Don't waste your money; this app won't better your business but will take your money from your hard work in achieving your sales. This app has taken money out of my accounts without authorization, approximately $1600, as they have done to other businesses according to the reviews. They are very sly, and I have read in a review here that they changed their free plans by giving only one day's notice. They claim I have been using the app, yet I have screenshots proving they never had access to my customer data, which is essential for the app to function correctly. The app was disconnected after the free trial because it didn't bring any extra sales whatsoever. Yet, they continued to take money from sales they did not contribute to in any way.

MVE BOUTIQUE
Más de 1 año usando la aplicación
ReConvert 💵 respondió 5 de mayo de 2024

M,

Thank you for sharing your experience. I'm sorry to hear about your frustrations.

Our records show that:-

- When you installed the app, permission was provided to charge up to a maximum of $799, in accordance with the pricing terms, was agreed to you by you.
- You had a 30 day trial beginning on 29 December 2022.
- On 21 January 2023 you were charged your first charge of $89.99 as you had between 1,000 and 1,999 orders.
- Since then, and continuing until 17 March 2024, you were charged $89.99 per month (as the number of orders remained the same).

Some months you were also charged a commission of 0.75% on orders where ReConvert technology generated the sale.

On 17 April 2024 you were charged $49.99 as your total orders in this month dropped to between 500 and 999 orders.

On 25 April 2024 you uninstalled ReConvert and made claims that we had fraudulently been taking your money since January 2023.

I would like to help address your concerns and improve your experience. I would personally like to speak with you to understand your goals better and see how we can assist you in achieving the results you want using ReConvert.

Please reply to my email from a week ago, so we can schedule a call. I'm here to assist you and find a resolution together.

Thank you again though for taking the time to share your perspective.

Best regards

Avraham | Customer Success

15 de abril de 2024

My shopify store has been inactive for two years. This company, without my permission, started charging me for their subscription when I never agreed to any fees. Avoid!!

TweetShirt.com
Más de 3 años usando la aplicación
ReConvert 💵 respondió 17 de abril de 2024

Hi, I've emailed you, could you check it out and come back to me? 🙏

9 de julio de 2024

O APLICATIVO ERA PERFEITO, SIMPLES E FÁCIL DE CONFIGURAR.. DEPOIS DA ATUALIZAÇÃO FICOU UMA PORCARIA E MUITO DIFICIL PARA CONFIGURAR ALGUM FLUXO!!

Liro Therapy
Brasil
2 meses usando la aplicación
ReConvert 💵 respondió 11 de julio de 2024

Olá Gabriel, enviei uma mensagem para você no Crisp, aqui é Jordan. Você pode me responder, pois quero ajudar e fazer isso funcionar incrivelmente para você! :-)

Jordan
Supervisor de Atendimento ao Cliente

Fecha de modificación: 30 de mayo de 2024

consistently puts the wrong order in your shipping program and costs you a fortune shipping wrong items. Not happy with this at all. Over time we get more complaints about the constant popups trying to upsell.

I have replied multiple times and you have not responded. Your support is horrible id you can't even receive an email and it's not my obligation to fix your app.

Toltrazuril Shop
4 meses usando la aplicación
ReConvert 💵 respondió 30 de mayo de 2024

Sorry you seem to have had some issues with the app!

I have sent you an email. Can you please get back to me and I will solve this for you? I promise it'll worth your time :)

I've been trying to message and email you but got no answer.

23 de marzo de 2024

The app doesn't work, i showed their team proof of how it just redirects my customers to a non loading page and tried all their solutions. They've bene "working" on it for the last 4 days with no updates at all. I reached out yesterday and it turned they haven't actually done anything at all to fix the issue. Very disappointed with their app and would not recommend it considering their response now to teh issue as that it was "Global" issue affecting all of it's users. The only reason i found out it wasn't working was because i decided to test it, it seemed like it was working so if i wouldn't have done that it would just be redirecting my customers to a non existing page for who knows how long.

Kreative Living
Alrededor de 3 años usando la aplicación
ReConvert 💵 respondió 26 de marzo de 2024

Hi there,

Sorry you seem to have had some issues with the app!

I've been trying to call and email you but got no answer.

14 de marzo de 2024

We were charged for the app that we never used or authorized. We ask for an immediate refund for the amount charged without our authorization.

BUYSALESMY
Portugal
Más de 3 años usando la aplicación
ReConvert 💵 respondió 17 de marzo de 2024

Hi!

Apologies for the experience you've had with our app so far. More than happy to look into this for you - much more helpful and quicker to resolve problems by visiting our 24/7 live chat support.

I'll be happy to assist you personally, so please reach out and ask for me and I'll do my best to assist (if I'm not on during the time you reach out, I'll come back to you when I am!)

Jordan | Customer Care

EDIT:- It is impossible for the ReConvert App to charge without prior approval. I tried reaching out to solve your issue via email and phone but got no reponse.

Would you please get back to me so we can solve your issue, I promise we can solve this for you :D

Fecha de modificación: 9 de mayo de 2024

Do not recommend
By installing the app you agree to let the company charge you for orders that they have not contributed to by increasing their payment tier, and will then charge you for orders they have generated on top of this in commission. Example: If your the amount of STORE orders goes above the $4.99 monthly fee you will be charged for the next package up whether the app has created any upsell purchases or not. If it does you will also be charged commission on those upsell purchases. They seem to think they have the right to a higher portion of your profits just for having the app merely appear on your post purchase thank you page even if customers don't buy anything extra from it.

EliteFlare
Reino Unido
8 días usando la aplicación
ReConvert 💵 respondió 5 de mayo de 2024

Hi there S,

Sorry you seem to have had some issues with the app!

I've been trying to call and email you but got no answer.

21 de junio de 2024

IMPOSIBLE USAR ESTA APP TODO COMPLICADA QUE PORQUERIIIIA

myGadgets4You
Chile
1 día usando la aplicación
ReConvert 💵 respondió 23 de junio de 2024

12 de julio de 2024

Molto pessima come app. Non funzionale e assistenza al quanto discutibile. inoltre alla richiesta di rimborso per addebiti non dovuti si nascondo dicendo che l'app non era correttamente disinstallata. Piccolo particolare, pure la fatture riportano la dicitura "app disinstallata". Una stella forse è troppo

YOUJOY
Italia
ReConvert 💵 respondió 14 de julio de 2024

Ciao

Mi dispiace che tu abbia avuto qualche problema con la nuova versione.

Ho provato a contattarti. Puoi per favore contattarmi e risolverò il problema per te? Ti prometto che ne varrà la pena :)

Voglio davvero risolvere questo problema per te.

Avraham | Customer Success Director