ReConvert Upsell e Cross Sell , 4.545 avaliações

Classificação geral
4,9
Número por nível de avaliação
  • 97% das avaliações são de 5 estrelas
  • 2% das avaliações são de 4 estrelas
  • 0% das avaliações são de 3 estrelas
  • 0% das avaliações são de 2 estrelas
  • 1% das avaliações são de 1 estrelas
2 de fevereiro de 2024

It doesn't work for custom products.

Disparidades
Portugal
Aproximadamente 1 mês usando o app
26 de outubro de 2023

Thank you Anastasia! The app could use some work but Anastasia was awesome!

DPM Pet Shop
4 meses usando o app
24 de novembro de 2023

You ask the whole time for a review

TravX UK
Países Baixos
9 dias usando o app
Data de edição: 13 de junho de 2023

Anastasia on the Support chat was a BIG help! Initially it seems like a breeze to set up, but there are alot of little quirks and weird ways to turn off discounts that are not very intuitive and you have to turn things on and off in multiple places... It was a little frustrating to be honest. Also, there is definately a slow down in my store after instal. Especially on the post purchase page. The offers do not load immediately. They take a good 15-20 seconds to load up, which by that point I feel like the customer has already moved on past the thank you page ...

Elie’s Bows
Canadá
16 dias usando o app
Data de edição: 22 de junho de 2023

The support here is great if you get Vladimir. The other reps are not so knowledgeable. I had to discontinue usage though because there were a lot of bugs with the app and it's a bit slow to load. The only reason I am giving them 3 stars is because Vladimir was so helpful along the way, but they really need to improve certain features of the app, which according to him, they are.

PetPal Place
Aproximadamente 1 mês usando o app
ReConvert 💵 deixou uma resposta 17 de junho de 2023

Thank you for your positive review! We're thrilled to hear that you've had a great experience with our post-purchase upsell app. We appreciate your recommendation to speak with Vladimir for assistance. We're glad to have team members like Vladimir who go above and beyond to provide helpful support. If you have any further questions or need assistance in the future, please don't hesitate to reach out. We're here to ensure your continued success!

6 de janeiro de 2024

Mi página web funciona en Latinoamérica, pero la aplicación no trae la opción para idioma o para traducirle al idioma Español, alguien sabe si esto es posible?

▷ RITUAL BOTANICO™ | KERATINA ORGÁNICA | TIENDA ONLINE®
28 minutos usando o app
4 de dezembro de 2023

j'aime bien l'apllis mais j'aimerais beaucoup plus l'explorer

RêveUnique

Vluss
Espanha
Aproximadamente 2 meses usando o app
Data de edição: 30 de julho de 2020

This is a cool app. I really like it. I think it's one of the best apps out. I'm new to using it but I think It has a nice UI

Dripstash
12 meses usando o app
14 de setembro de 2021

I am still trying to figure it out, but Alex was very helpful and knowledgable. I feel that It may take time to get it underway

Elesha's Bling Boutique LLC