ReConvert Upsell & Cross sell , 3 957 avaliações

Avaliação geral
Pontuação por nível de classificação
  • 98% das classificações são de 5 estrelas
  • 2% das classificações são de 4 estrelas
  • 0% das classificações são de 3 estrelas
  • 0% das classificações são de 2 estrelas
  • 0% das classificações são de 1 estrelas
4 de junho de 2023

Alex was AWESOME!! took the time to actually check my page and made some suggestions, even implemented them for me! Great first experience! Thanks again Alex :)

The Bat Flip Shop
3 de junho de 2023

ashley was great , when i got charged for the wrong amount , it was taken care of withing a few mnutes

Mymozy
2 de junho de 2023

Super App! sehr große Hilfe in Upsell und CrossSell produkten zu vermarkten! Auf jeden Fall Weiterempfehlenswert.
Alex

byglorya
Alemanha
Tempo passado a usar a aplicação: 6 months
2 de junho de 2023

Thanks to Lee-ann who helped me with the setup of my funnels. The chat response was lightning fast with detailed screenshots, which I really appreciate!

Anytoyz
Tempo passado a usar a aplicação: 2 days
2 de junho de 2023

I was finally getting ready to set up ReConvert on my store, but had a couple of questions. So I jumped on chat, and was lucky enough to have Alex show up to help me.

He went way above and beyond, helping me get a couple of funnels rolling, making recommendations, and helping me every step of the way to make sure ReConvert was properly set up to work best for my store.

I'm excited to see what it'll do, but have complete confidence going forward based on the service and expertise that was provided.

Gregory Payette
Tempo passado a usar a aplicação: 25 days
2 de junho de 2023

ReConvert is my favorite post-purchase upsell app that I have used so far. Ashley from the support team answered my questions quickly and was a great help!

Vevall
Tempo passado a usar a aplicação: About 1 month
2 de junho de 2023

Just started using the app. Ashley from support is very helpful with my million questions. Looking forward to the results.

The Sample Stop
Reino Unido
Tempo passado a usar a aplicação: About 4 hours
2 de junho de 2023

Great contact with customer service, Ashley was very patient and helped with everything, also changed settings for me so I didn't have to do it myself.

Centrum Leków
Espanha
Tempo passado a usar a aplicação: 11 months
Editado a 1 de junho de 2023

c'est un très bon service, Mr lee ann a fait de bon travail, il m'a guidé pour savoir la source de problème de reconvert dans ma boutique.et il m'a suggérer d'autre option pour le régler.

VKgreens
Canadá
Tempo passado a usar a aplicação: About 1 year
31 de maio de 2023

Super good app and the customer service is absolutely top if I could give it 10 stars I would have done so they helped me super much with everything

De mode club
Países Baixos
Tempo passado a usar a aplicação: About 1 hour
Questão respondida por ReConvert 💵 1 de junho de 2023

Thank you for your amazing review and feedback🙏 Our support team is always ready to help 😎