Helhetsomdöme
  • 0 % av omdömena har 3 stjärnor
  • 0 % av omdömena har 2 stjärnor
  • 1 % av omdömena har 1 stjärnor
23 februari 2020

Just installed will be back with further operational descriptions as they develop. I am looking further to see possible results.

Success By Design Marketing
USA
17 dagar användning av appen
ReConvert 💵 svarade 23 februari 2020

Hello and thank you for your feedback!

Can you tell us why did you leave us 4 stars feedback, so we could help you to solve any problem or set up the app with our best practices? Please, contact our support team via chat or email.

Redigerat 15 december 2019

Merciii ReConvert c'est tooop, je conseil cette application, j'ai bien aimé ça ma vraiment aider merci

Multitools
Marocko
13 dagar användning av appen
ReConvert 💵 svarade 18 december 2019

Merci pour la revue! Si vous avez besoin d'aide ou avez des problèmes avec le produit, vous pouvez contacter notre service client.

14 maj 2022

Väldigt bra app. Gjorde så jag sålde fler produkter till samma person! Enkel att använda och väldigt användbar

Skinsfion
Sverige
11 dagar användning av appen
Redigerat 4 juni 2020

This app makes it super easy to show your customers a highly customizable "Thank You" page after finishing their purchase. You can add surveys, videos, related product with reviews, and offer flash discounts to incentivize them to buy more products before leaving your site.
The best part is that you can set up "triggers" to display different Thank You pages depending on products info, order info, customer details, and more.
I'd love to see more integrations with other product upsell, reviews, and email marketing apps. Nonetheless, highly recommend!

Divani Chocolatier
USA
11 dagar användning av appen
23 augusti 2022

Downloaded last week, seems to be paying for itself in its first week. Very helpful team that advised and made changes on my behalf. I would have awarded 5 stars had there been pre-purchase up-selling opportunities, which I'm told are currently being developed. With the addition of pre-purchase up-selling, this is a 5 star app that I wish I should have purchased years ago!

B P Milling Ltd
8 dagar användning av appen
29 april 2020

Just installed it, will see how it goes:)

So far easy to implement and it looks promising.

Hope i make some sales!

Thats Vintage
Australien
7 dagar användning av appen
12 februari 2023

Wir haben gestern die App installiert. Wir sind gespannt ob uns die App hilft. Der Support ist super von Anastasia war echt super. Wir hoffen das uns die App hilft. Es ist sehr schade das man den Checkout nicht einrichten kann wenn man kein ShopifPlus hat. Sehr schade
Danke

AWK Flagship
Österrike
7 dagar användning av appen
Redigerat 16 mars 2020

Support staff is very friendly, but if the app could show a countdown upon page landing that would be great, but sadly it doesnt.

AwayBlue
Singapore
6 dagar användning av appen
ReConvert 💵 svarade 10 mars 2020

Thank you for your review. Our support team is always here to help you 24/7😎

19 november 2020

Came across this app whilst looking for something else, but reading what it can do it caught my attention so didnt hesitate to download it. The customer service is on point, it really helps the chat being live and 24hrs. I found every representive I had to be really helpful and make sure I understood things along the way, as it can be confusing communicating via messages. I'd definately recommend the app it has good features :)

Goddess Goodybag
5 dagar användning av appen
ReConvert 💵 svarade 20 november 2020

Thanks for your feedback🙏 Let us know if you have any questions or need help. Our support team is always available for you 😎

31 oktober 2019

its a great performing app, haven't had the time to fully use/utilise the app, but as of far it hasn't done me wrong

BlissLashes
4 dagar användning av appen
ReConvert 💵 svarade 19 november 2019

Thank you for your review. If you need help or you have any issue with the product, you can contact us 😎