Helhetsomdöme
  • 0 % av omdömena har 3 stjärnor
  • 0 % av omdömena har 2 stjärnor
  • 1 % av omdömena har 1 stjärnor
25 februari 2024

App is great. Works great. Thank goodness they have an amazing support team or I'd be stuck!

Ra The Boutique
Panama
ReConvert 💵 svarade 29 februari 2024

Thank you so much for your kind words. It is music to our ears that we were abler to help you.

We certainly think our support is up there with the best and thanks to customers like you we are able to continue to provide such wonderful support.

Please reach out again if you need any further help! ❤️

Jordan | ReConvert

2 maj 2024

Highly recommend

Walk In His Footsteps
4 månader användning av appen
ReConvert 💵 svarade 5 maj 2024

Thank you for your 5* review and I'm pleased you are happy!

Thank you for your business and we are here for you 🖤

Avraham | Customer Success

16 maj 2024

Alex was very patient in helping me be sure I have everything correct- which is a huge help for an entrepreneur like myself. Thank you very much!!!

Frank & Rio
Ungefär 5 timmar användning av appen
ReConvert 💵 svarade 20 maj 2024

Hey!

Thank you for your 5* review and I'm pleased you are happy!

I'm glad we were able to answer your questions. So proud of the team as always. Alex is great!

Always here for you 🖤

Avraham | Customer Success

15 februari 2024

Jordan gave us a great service, fast response and he help us with the set up. A real human-oriented customer service.

Toke
Chile
2 månader användning av appen
ReConvert 💵 svarade 18 februari 2024

Thank you so much for your kind review!! It's always great to hear such lovely feedback. :-D

Jordan @ ReConvert

31 december 2023

It is meh. It doesn't work with personalized products because you can't direct shoppers to the product page... and if you do NOT direct them to the product page you'll spend your time contacting customers manually 1 by 1 to get their customization details. The product comments do not sync to Shopify or Klaviyo. And the birthday form is pre-populated with today's date, so more than half of the 100+ submission I received were with the current date, making this feature pretty much useless also.

PaulaMax Jewelry
Ungefär 2 år användning av appen
ReConvert 💵 svarade 18 april 2024

Thank you for your feedback.

We’re sorry to hear your experience was less than ideal. 🙏 We are committed to improvement and value your suggestions on how we might make our app a 5-star experience.

Please consider revisiting your review after seeing the changes we’ve made. You can always email care@reconvert.com writing Jordan in the subject line and I'd be happy to assist specifically.

Your input truly makes a difference! 😊

Best

17 januari 2024

Great assistance very friendly and straight to the point of assisting you with your needs, highly professional!

Beautique
Storbritannien

Thank you for your amazing review and great feedback🙏

21 april 2024

Alex was super helpful in making suggestions to improve wording in the funnel and implemented them for me! Excited to launch my store with this tool already in place

Awakened Divorce
USA
Ungefär en timme användning av appen
ReConvert 💵 svarade 2 maj 2024

Thank you for your 5* review - it means the world to us! I'm glad Alex's suggestions were useful!

Always here for you 🖤

8 januari 2024

ReConvert has excellent customer service. I needed a few changes to the app and didn't exactly know how to go about it correctly. Reach out to them and they helped get it resolved.

29 Pink

Thank you for your amazing review and great feedback🙏

9 januari 2024

It definitely helps increase revenue and the support is great!

Athar'a Pure
Ungefär 4 år användning av appen
ReConvert 💵 svarade 28 januari 2024

Thank you for your amazing review and feedback🙏

18 februari 2024

best service and best place to increase your money

TrendBeauty
Malaysia
Ungefär en månad användning av appen
ReConvert 💵 svarade 18 april 2024

Thank you for the 4-star rating!

We're thrilled you enjoyed our app and would love to hear how we can make it a 5-star experience for you. Feel free to share your thoughts! care@reconvert.com and we can try to implement this for you.

Best