ReConvert Mer Korsförsäljning , 3 776 recensioner

• 0 % av omdömena har 3 stjärnor
  • 0 % av omdömena har 2 stjärnor
  • 0 % av omdömena har 1 stjärnor
1 april 2023

It's always wonderful to work with knowledgeable and helpful individuals. Anastasia Assistance's with this great tool went smoothly. This is another person who went above and beyond to assist. Overall, I highly recommend the Reconvert app for anyone in need of a reliable file converter. Their customer service has been great!

Mali-LaShae' Essentials
31 mars 2023

Alex was very helpful. I don’t think I could Have completed the funnel properly without his help. I’m not computer techie, so very appreciative to have someone that was able to help me at this late hour.
Awesome job

Unique Padilla Designs
Tid som ägnats åt att använda appen: Ungefär en timme
30 mars 2023

I just got ReConvert Upsell recently, and I am in the customization process, Alex has been an outstanding help, some of the best support assistance I have seen across all apps and platforms, he is persistent, informative, and quick on responses!

Styvala
Kanada
Tid som ägnats åt att använda appen: Ungefär 2 timmar
30 mars 2023

Alex was super helpful. I am still completing set up of my store and he reached out to me and offered help on setting up this app that has come highly recommend from my friends Bria. He set everything up for me and made my life so much easier! thanks Alex!

Native Rose Designs
Tid som ägnats åt att använda appen: 37 minuter
ReConvert 💵 svarade 30 mars 2023

Thank you for your amazing review and feedback🙏 Our support team is always ready to help 😎

30 mars 2023

Glad to use this awesome app. Alex helped me to fix an issue in a couple of minutes. Thank you so much

PawBau
Tid som ägnats åt att använda appen: 6 månader
ReConvert 💵 svarade 30 mars 2023

Thank you for your great review and feedback🙏 Our support team is always ready to help 😎

30 mars 2023

I've been recommended this app many times but I was worried about the process of setting everything up. I decided to give the app a try anyway but I felt a little overwhelmed with the setup, I reached out to support and connected with Alex who was incredibly helpful, he built the funnel for me, answered my questions, and showed my some of what's possible with ReConvert. Great app and amazing support!

Romance Book and Chill
Tid som ägnats åt att använda appen: Ungefär 19 timmar
ReConvert 💵 svarade 30 mars 2023

Thank you for your great review and amazing feedback🙏 Our support team is always ready to help 😎

30 mars 2023

Great support, can't wait what this app is gonna do for us. Ashley was very helpfull in support!!!!!.

SNUSKAUFEN.AT
Sverige
Tid som ägnats åt att använda appen: Ungefär en timme
30 mars 2023

It shows the effect that I want. And helped me solve my problem in a very timely manner! Thanks Lee-ann!

BAGSMART
Tid som ägnats åt att använda appen: 23 dagar

29 mars 2023

So far, so good! Still learning about the app but it has great potential. Support team is also very responsive via chat and have been extremely helpful. So far i interacted with Alex and Lee-ann, both of which that demonstrated exaptational customer service skills and are more than willing to help out

True Lumens™ | Sharper Designs, Inc
Tid som ägnats åt att använda appen: 8 dagar
ReConvert 💵 svarade 29 mars 2023

29 mars 2023

This app is a MUST to increase your AOV. The customer support team is very fast and attentive. Charlene helped me today with an issue I've been facing lately and solved it in record time. I highly recommend going with them!

AvenGear