ReConvert Upsell & Cross Sell

ReConvert Upsell & Cross Sell

by StilyoApps

Post Purchase Sweet Upsell Funnel & Thank You Page Tracking

Cat Deals Daily

One of those awesome apps that can only be beneficial. Works very well, also with the sharing option.

March 3, 2019

Thank you so much for your review! Glad to hear you liked the social sharing widgets! 🙏

The Great Chimp

Testing it on my store since last 7 days, it is yielding good results as of now. Hope to see better results in future.

Kool-Kool

March 3, 2019

Thank you for your awesome review! We do our best to boost your conversion rate using the order status page 🙏

Cute Dose

Highly recommend ReCovert. It's a simple way to grab more sales on the back end. We threw a time - sensitive coupon code and are seeing 3-4% more sales after checkout.

March 3, 2019

We glad you liked the post purchase upsell features on your order confirmation page :)

Thank you for your review! 🙏

Beard Watches

This app is amazing! As a beginner, this app really considers my low initiative sales - and let me enjoy these amazing custom "Thank you" pages.

March 3, 2019

Thank you for your awesome review! ☺

Live Your Expression

Post purchase Upsells without reference transactions? Reconvert does that, it has a decent 2-3% conversion ratio, and the nice thing? You dont have to setup anything as the settings are global! Totally recommended!

Thank you! We really appreciate your review! 🙏

New Day Stock

It is amazing app I ever used. It increased conversion rate significantly. I not only love this app but also really appreciated great support from the team. Thanks so much again!

March 3, 2019

We do our best to improve your conversion rate 😉
And we're always here if you need help!
🙏 Thank you for your 5 stars review!

Rottweilers Shop

For sure is one of the most useful apps on the app store and every store owner should have this app on his list for increasing revenue.

March 3, 2019

What a great review! Thank you so much for your honest feedback, we glad we could make your order confirmation page better! 🙏

Sangha

Reconvert is a wonderful app, the features have basically brought me extra 20% in sales, as customers who just finished a purchase, have an option to get a big discount to buy again, and they are doing it!

March 3, 2019

We glad we managed to get you such great results from the order status page! Thank you for the review! 🙏😉🤑

EditStock

This app WORKS. If you have a lot of people flowing through your funnel, but a low conversion rate this app can add 0.5% by itself.

What an awesome review!

We're happy to hear that your thank you page works for you in terms of conversions! Thank you so much! 🙏