ReConvert Upsell & Cross sell

Checkout Upsell, Post Purchase Upsell, Thank You Page Upsell

Free plan available. 30-day free trial. Additional charges may apply.

CatLove

Location Germany

best app gggggggggggggggggggggggdgggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggdasssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssss

BackMaven

Location Singapore

Good start. Pretty impressive app functions, and the support was really fast, been used to waiting for US time zone support teams. Having Asia time support is great! Will have to wait a while to see if the features convert for me, but liking what I'm seeing so far. You can literally configure the heck out of your Thank You page.

March 10, 2020

Thank you for your review. Can I ask you to contact our support team, so we could help you to solve any issues?

MAMAVIPSHOP

Location Spain

SO USEFULL APP..I LIKE ....................................................................................................................SO MUCH...WORK PERFECTLY...IN REAL I WAD LOOKING ABOUT IT LONG TIME

March 19, 2019

Thank you so much for your positive review!

Aromafuu

I'm not sure there's a better app for this.
There's still a couple features and improvements I'd like to see but it really does the job!
Customer support was really amazing and made me feel special.

Ali1688Mall

Location China

The trial app has to approve a charge of $ 0, which is illegal operation, which means that you can modify the charge level and force the payment at any time in the background without feeling secure.

December 31, 2019

Hi there!

ReConvert charges based on usage, which means when you install the app you must approve charges for the highest plan, so we can charge each month based on this month's usage.

If your usage puts you on the free plan, you might see a charge of $0, which means you were not charged.

This is completely legal and in accordance with Shopify's payment procedures.

If you have any issue with the app charges we'd be more than happy to help solve it for you, we're available at care@stilyoapps.com or at the live chat through the app- looking forward to hearing from you :)

Doodyshoping

Location Saudi Arabia
Time spent using app About 1 month

Very nice App I love it Very nice App I love it Very nice App I love it Very nice App I love it Very nice App I love it Very nice App I love it Very nice App I love it Very nice App I love it .

Reshaunas Naturals LLC "Luxury That's Handmade"

this review is strickly based off of ease of integration and customer support. they were very prompt and patient with all my questions. I really cant wait to see how this helps my store.

O-Ramadan

Time spent using app Over 1 year

Awesome App. It was fairly easy to set up for someone that is not too tech savvy. It was very helpful to have the instructional videos attached so you could follow along.

AZA Beauty Cosmetics

Time spent using app About 2 months

This app is so easy to set up and use. I thought that it would be difficult, but I set it up in under 5 minutes. I'm hoping that it will increase sales and upsells.

Verde Limon Panama

Location Panama

Ok all the upsale and cross sales is going on after client buy. so I dot get to see to much of the proccess. so far I just trusting the app to see what happend.

March 29, 2022

Hi there thank you so much for the review! I see that you already got your first order from the app! Congrats :D We hope you'll update the review once you have more experience with the app <3