ReConvert Upsell & Cross Sell

ReConvert Upsell & Cross Sell

by StilyoApps

Post Purchase Sweet Upsell & Thank You Page Order Tracking

All-Star Nutrition

This app has helped us generate an extra 8k a month. Support is excellent and fast. Only downside is not combining orders but totally worth it!

Red Pearls™

good but not enough customizable
It still better than other application for upsell extension. Thanks

shopmejor

good app still havent used it but will do it soon. icbcbhwkjdslqjsiwjxiwwkjkwhdwhdwehdhdwkjnkjwwhwhwhkfjw

Doodyshoping

Very nice App I love it Very nice App I love it Very nice App I love it Very nice App I love it Very nice App I love it Very nice App I love it Very nice App I love it Very nice App I love it .

Divani Chocolatier

This app makes it super easy to show your customers a highly customizable "Thank You" page after finishing their purchase. You can add surveys, videos, related product with reviews, and offer flash discounts to incentivize them to buy more products before leaving your site.
The best part is that you can set up "triggers" to display different Thank You pages depending on products info, order info, customer details, and more.
I'd love to see more integrations with other product upsell, reviews, and email marketing apps. Nonetheless, highly recommend!

AZA Beauty Cosmetics

This app is so easy to set up and use. I thought that it would be difficult, but I set it up in under 5 minutes. I'm hoping that it will increase sales and upsells.

EmpoweredJt

only just started using but soo far im feeling like its a good idea as to me it looks like it will definitely improve conversions

Wall Factory

Amazing !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Savvy Shoppa

This is a review for the customer service, the app has yet to prove results. We're giving it another month and hoping to see results after going through the live chat. The customer service live chat was fast response, which is a big plus. Konstantin was very quick to respond. After a bumpy start to covering our issues, he dug in and brought it back from the verge by offering support in helping to optimize the app and offering app credit. He was efficient and helpful and by the end of the chat we're hoping to see some good results come from the app. If not, at least their service deserves a review for being fast and working to help their customer real time. Just watch out for slipping into template mode early in live chat and potentially pushing people away. Good work on adapting and pulling it back.

May 23, 2020

Thank you for your honest review and helpful suggestion. It will greatly help us to make our service better. Also, hope you could change your feedback after getting additional conversions.

O-Ramadan

Awesome App. It was fairly easy to set up for someone that is not too tech savvy. It was very helpful to have the instructional videos attached so you could follow along.