ReConvert Upsell & Cross sell

Checkout Upsell, Post Purchase Upsell, Thank You Page Upsell

Free plan available. 30-day free trial. Additional charges may apply.

Happy Home

Location Philippines

Reconvert is a must-have app for every Shopify store owner. It can definitely give you high ROI! It increases my return customer rate profoundly and it let's me connect with my customers better. And the creators of this app are so approachable and they will happily guide you through the app and how you can best use it to your own store. Definitely worth my 5-star rating! Thank you, Eric.

March 4, 2019

Thank you for your review! 🙏

We do our best to be as available as possible for our merchants so we can give feedback and help in times of need. Keep booming!

(it's me Eric BTW haha)

SiMEDIO

Location Poland

There is not so many apps that I really love and I find them necessary in my store. ReConvert is definitely one of them.
With so easy interface, with many options available (and they are still adding the new ones) and with awesome customer service (they respond by Messenger in couple of minutes!) it's a really great app.

And, what's important, it works! I do really recommend this app.

We love you too! <3
Thank you for the warm review and the kind words!
😊🙏

Bruno's Swag

I could not be happier with this app. Not only it does everything i need but the customer service is impeccable! They (sorry cant remember your name) helped me understand and figure out what i needed for my particular website! In a matter of minutes! Top 2 favorite apps as far as im concerned so far!!! Definitely a must!
All i want now is to have to pay them 20$ a month!!!

March 3, 2019

WOW WHAT AN AWESOME REVIEW!!! Thank you so much! keep booming! 💥💥💥

We're always here to help ;)

LitShape

Time spent using app 11 minutes

NIce app, I've been looking for something that will enable me to edit the thank you page. They made it extremely easy to edit everything in the page builder, everything is intuitive in a drag and drop type of way. I guess I'll see soon how well it converts, but I do have my hopes up with this one, and even if it won't convert, only the design part is worth the investment.

March 4, 2019

Thank you! we do our best to increase conversion rates for our stores using the thank you page!

TRYVITE

Location France
Time spent using app About 1 month

I am updating my old review from 2 years ago. Since then the team improved the app A LOT and it works like a charm. BEST UPSELL APP on Shopify by far. The support is super friendly, patience AND responsive, impressive features. I should have gave the app a second chance earlier. Well done to you guys, wish you all the success you deserve and can't wait to try new features. ---------- // OLD REVIEW // unfortunately since shopify last update regarding checkout apps early november this app is useless. Conversion rate dropped from 30% to 0% I can't recommend it unfortunately

July 1, 2021

Hi guys,

Nothing changed in our apps since 1 click upsells were launched. We're working on new features though and it's coming out very soon :D

Any chance you could give us another chance? We can set up things for you and I promise you won't get any less than 1,000% ROI on the app.

Either way, I was trying to contact you without success so please get back to me so we can make things right,

Eric.

Orange Burps

A great app with great support. They will hook you up :) We received personalized assistance from the developers - they went above and beyond. This app does what it says it does - it will generate more revenue and profit. It's easy to use, especially because they make the interface very "Shopify-like," so you will intuitively know how to set it up.

March 4, 2019

Thank you so much! we appreciate you taking the time for writing this wonderful review! 😊🙏

SoloEquine

Time spent using app About 19 hours

I was switching over to a new theme and wasn't sure this app would integrate into the new theme, so I contacted support and they immediately looked into the situation and made sure everything was running smoothly. The customer service is excellent, and the app is very easy to use and is performing beautifully. I would totally recommend!

March 4, 2019

Thank you for this great 5 stars review! We appreciate your business and we glad to hear you like the new design of your thank you page :)

Jewelran

Seriously enjoying this app- I was not sure about a few things with the price and how to create a template, and support has been lovely. I wanted to design my order thank you page and add a video there for a while, so I was really excited to find this app! I ended up also using the survey, discount pop-up and social sharing

March 4, 2019

Seriously enjoying you guys!

We love doing business with you and help you improve your conversion rate and upsell customers on the order confirmation page! thank you for the review!

Love Of Goth

Location Israel

So I'm just about to re-open my store after a few months break and a friend recommended this app. Super easy to use, the widgets seem to be very useful and powerful, I've used the birthday widget, the pop up with timer widget and the post-purchase surveys. I hope it'll live up to my expectations and help me with retention

March 4, 2019

Thank you for this wonderful review! We appreciate your business and hope you're seeing great results from your thank you page!

Sygno

Location France

By far the best app i installed on my store ! It's just perfect : a lot of options to custumize, free until 50 purchases (so you pay only when you have money to pay). I've been searching for a post purchase upsell app for so long... I juste found the perfect one. Thanks a lot to the team for your really good work.

March 2, 2019

Thank you! This review seriously warmed our hearts ❤
We created this app exactly to help merchants like you grow by getting more sales with our post purchase upsell and cross sell.