May 19, 2023

Wow anastasia's service is excellent and she is very kind people should start installing this app for best services

KM store
South Africa
Time spent using app: 20 minutes
May 19, 2023

Amazing app. And great support team. Alex answered all my questions and even helped me with setting up my funnel.
Quick and easy!

The Drop
Time spent using app: 2 days
May 18, 2023

Muy fácil de usar, hoy es el primer dia de uso, sin embargo me siento satisfecho por las opciones que me da y los precios que tiene.

Gaia Tienda
Spain
Time spent using app: Almost 3 years
Edited May 18, 2023

he helped me‍ Ashley it was very useful and fully satisfactory
thanks for the assistance

mi ha aiutato Ashley è stato molto utile e pienamente soddisfacente
grazie per l'assistenza

MyBikeLightt
United Arab Emirates
Time spent using app: 14 days
May 18, 2023

Good App ! Ashley is very fast and helpful. Will use and see how it goes. Hopefully it increases order value. Thanks :)

MoonTara
India
Time spent using app: 18 days
May 17, 2023

Alex was a great help, made some amazing suggestions, and executed them. Thanks mate. All the best with everything

Bait Tackle Direct
Time spent using app: 10 months
ReConvert 💵 replied May 17, 2023

Thank you for your amazing review and feedback🙏 Our support team is always ready to help and wishes you many sales😎

May 17, 2023

Customer support is Super helpful and the App is wonder!

Only recommendation is if they had a deeper integration with customization apps like CUSTOMILY or TEEinBLUE

Outdoorzees
Time spent using app: About 1 year
ReConvert 💵 replied May 17, 2023

Thank you for your amazing review and feedback🙏 Our support team is always ready to help 😎
Thank you for your valuable suggestions, they were sent to the dev team to implement in future app updates.

May 17, 2023

he made the funnel for me and make it live
appriciated
so helpful

locvenue
Time spent using app: About 1 hour
ReConvert 💵 replied May 17, 2023

Thank you for your great review 🙏 Our support team is always ready to help 😎

Edited May 18, 2023

Great post purchase upsell app. If you ever need any help, you should speak with Vladimir. He is the only reason why I am making this review.

PetPal Place
Time spent using app: 10 days
May 16, 2023

Anastasia was great with helping with the issue I had, she was really patient. Some feedback would be to make the screenshots clickable so we can enlarge them to see.

Designs By Wildside