ReConvert Upsell & Cross Sell

ReConvert Upsell & Cross Sell

by StilyoApps

Post Purchase Sweet Upsell Funnel & Thank You Page Tracking

The Artists Quarter

DISGUSTED WITH THE PEOPLE WHO RUN THIS APP.......CHARGED ME £50 FOR NO REASON....THEN SAID THEY'D REFUND IF I REMOVED THE BAD REVIEW.....THEY ASKED ME TO RE INTALL THE APP THEN THEY COULD ISSUE THE REFUND. NOT ONLY DID THEY NOT DO THIS...THEY THEN CHARGED ME ANOTHER £25 THE FOLLOWING MONTH. SO NOW IM £75 DOWN....TOTAL RIP OFF.....AVOID AT ALL COSTS.

August 8, 2021

Thank you for your amazing review🙏 Our support team is always here😎

Update: I apologize for the inconvenience, we just called and spoke with one of your sales team, could you please get back to us so we can sort it out? I'm afraid it's just a terrible mistake.

Please reach out to me at eric@reconvert.io and I'll personally make sure your issue will be solved,

Bow Tie House

They charged for Amazon orders which were simply imported to our website. I need to write to Shpf support to get my money back, already spent 30 min, and it takes more time! In total for a month an I had 3 orders and they charged $29.99 for this. There was no upselling.

Hi there,

Thank you so much for your honest review,

We've been trying to reach out to you via email, phone, and through your Facebook page but couldn't get an answer.

I've already set your account not to pay on orders imported by Amazon.
We've can also refund the $29.99 charged for these orders.

Would you please get back to us and let us know how you'd like to proceed?

aCart

You are fruad. My sales are 5000+ Orders in one month(Not genereated by you) only 15-20 orders geneneted by your App then why you are charging $139 usd ? Your evil plan is exposed we put our all efforts to generate sales and you are taking benefit by the number of Orders. Your stupid App is able to generate only 15-20 Orders so ethically or technically we are bound to pay you according to your Sales BUT why you are charging us with the ratio of 5000 Orders ? You guys are very smart and evil minded. I suggest to all never use your App!

Eric here the founder.

Thank you for your honest review, I can assure you we're not evil in any way and do our best to help merchants grow and generate extra revenue.

I looked at your setup and I know you can 10X your sales generated by the app and I'm willing to help you set it up in a way that will be profitable to you.

Our pricing structure is very clear, we didn't do anything to mislead you, and I apologize if you didn't understand the way our pricing works.

Either way, I've been trying to reach out to you but couldn't get a response, if you'll give me the chance I promise we can make things right and make sure you're happy with the app's pricing and results :D

If you'll be willing to give me personally another chance, just reach out to me at eric@reconvert.io and I'll do anything I can to make it right.

Looking forward to your response,

TRYVITE

unfortunately since shopify last update regarding checkout apps early november this app is useless. Conversion rate dropped from 30% to 0% I can't recommend it unfortunately

Hi guys,

Nothing changed in our apps since 1 click upsells were launched. We're working on new features though and it's coming out very soon :D

Any chance you could give us another chance? We can set up things for you and I promise you won't get any less than 1,000% ROI on the app.

Either way, I was trying to contact you without success so please get back to me so we can make things right,

Eric.

SportsBra

The one star is because they keep emailing me even though I deleted the app as it wasn't what I was after. I asked them to remove me off their database and tried to unsubscribe but continue to get sent emails. Very bad practice! Update: now they have seen my review the messaging has got worse to the point of stalking! They have sent me messages via Facebook, my website chat and WhatsApp asking me to remove my review. Do they not realize the reason they got the 1 star review was because of all the messaging in the first place?!

Hi there,

Thank you for the honest review, I apologize for the inconvenience. We strive to provide excellent customer support, but our company is built by people, and people sometimes make mistakes.

We made a huge mistake with the way we treated you so I wanted to reach out personally to apologize.

If there is anything we can do to get you to give us another chance or make things right please feel free to message me directly at eric@reconvert.io

Good luck with your store, and I'm here if you need me,

The Candleberry® Candle Company

The FIVE STAR reviews.... what????? There simply has to be a reason for this. I don't understand. Not only is the preview shakey (litterally shakes when you try to scroll down the page to the bottom) but when you've spent hours figuring and adding all you want and then go back to change either side of the Thank You page, the preview for the right side never changes. Then when you go back to the dashboard, to try to click "customize" for anything you've tried to create, you are taken nowhere... however, one thing that does happen when you click the "customize", the odd thing is, the "actions" tab drop-down opens, of which you can click NOTHING. When you click "actions" NOTHING AT ALL HAPPENS.... not even a mistake drop-down. Then when you try to go to templates again, you can no longer select one to try to customize and you cannot delete the one you have already made to try another one. Waste of THREE HOURS OF MY TIME!

July 30, 2020

Hi there,

This is Eric the CEO, thank you for taking the time to write your review and I apologize for the bad experience you've had with our app, The issues you described can be explained by internet connection issues, it also possible that we had a bug in the app, either way, we can solve your problem.

The live chat support(which is there 24/7) was there to help but it seems like you didn't reach out for help.

We tried reaching out via Email, Facebook messenger, DM in Instagram & even called you but couldn't get any response. Would you please get back to us so we can fix all the problems you had, and I promise we can!

We can also set up the app for you if you'd like.

Looking forward to your reply, and I apologize again for the inconvenience,

NUTRILOVERS | #WissenWasDrinIst

CAREFUL!!! We found out we have been overcharged for many months....
The pricing system is based on orders made. If you have orders synced from other channels like Amazon, ebay etc, then the App will count this also, even though these customers never saw the ReConvert LandingPage. We asked for reimbursement for the overcharged month - request is pending...

Dressed To Deliver

inititally I had issued with the app when requesting a refund they asked me to update my review to get a refund. I am now giving them a 1 star from my original 3 star . I would not recommend this app.

February 18, 2020

Hi there,

This is Ariyeh the CEO, I there is a misunderstanding here. In order to refund you we need you to have the app installed, can you please reinstall the app so I can personally issue a refund for you.

It's a limitation by Shopify, we can't issue refunds as long as the app isn't installed.

I tried calling you and emailing you multiple time, I also sent a message to your messenger page but didn't get any answer.

Obviously, you don't have to remove your review but I'll personally appreciate it if you do :)

I apologize if our support agents weren't clear about this,

Please get back to me, I'll be happy to help with whatever you need, I'm sure it's just a big misunderstanding,

Ariyeh.

Pastreez

**Updated review -- The developer has reached out to us many times to remove our review. The developer is constantly "updating" the review so we have an email notification every day. I found it very unprofessional and definitely not helping to remove the review, it actually makes it a worst experience. You better "like" this app because if not you'll get emails every day to remove your review. That might explain why there is no review at all under 5-4 stars -- Since the beginning of installation, "bad getaway" error page. Can't even load the dashboard. Feels unsafe for an app that access to your data and checkout.

August 16, 2019

**We apologize for updating the review, we just wanted to provide the perfect response so that our other customers can read and understand**

Thank you so much for the honest review

Yesterday, when you installed the app we were in the middle of a server update so the app was down for a few minutes.

We notified all 5,000 of our existing merchants in advanced, unfortunately, you installed the app during those few minutes so you didn't get notified, we apologize for the inconvenience.

The app is now up and running smoothly :)

Also, the app doesn't have any access to the checkout so you don't have to worry about that.

We'll be grateful if you could now test the app and give it another try and edit/remove the review. 🙏

Either way, we're doing our best to keep all merchants happy when it comes to customer service and app performance. Please reach out to us if there is anything we can do in order to get you to change your mind about this review, You can get in touch through email, phone, and live chat.

Ariyeh | ReConvert CEO