ReConvert Upsell & Cross sell

Checkout Upsell, Post Purchase Upsell, Thank You Page Upsell

From $4.99/month. 30-day free trial. Additional charges may apply.

CustomerConnection.shop

The online customer support chat was great; they offered to set up the app for me and helped me to understand what options I could choose from.

La Mila Skincare

Time spent using app About 2 months

I didn't use the app just yet. It was installed today. The representative Vladimir was patient and answered all my questions. He even set up the template for me I will come back in a few days with feedback after I use the app.

Tembo GmbH

Location Switzerland

The setup is quite simple and the possibilities for settings are numerous. My problem is that I can't style the app via CSS. Certain titles and fields have the wrong colours or sizes and this cannot be overridden via theme.css.liquid. Support was already overwhelmed with this (pretty basic) request.

Elesha's Bling Boutique LLC

I am still trying to figure it out, but Alex was very helpful and knowledgable. I feel that It may take time to get it underway

Killzone Flashlights

The app worked to generate extra sales but caused confusion after checkout causing multiple people to select the wrong option which required refunds after they purchased. It also generated online posts discussing the trustworthiness of our website. We decided the extra sales/revenue it generated as not worth the issues and lost credibility.

ELXNAY

When I first installed the app I left a 5 star review, the app performance is good and the concept is amazing. However I integrated my orders from Etsy store into Shopify - so that i could manage stores in one place and THIS APP charged me for orders that did not sell on this platform! Though it was quickly resolved from Eric and i was refunded for the amount, I was turned off by this experience and have decided to uninstall as I need to know I wont incur (unfair) extra charges when running my business.

Dripstash

This is a cool app. I really like it. I think it's one of the best apps out. I'm new to using it but I think It has a nice UI