ReConvert Upsell & Cross Sell

Post Purchase One Click Upsell Funnel & Thank You Page

Free plan available. 30-day free trial.

OmonbopO

Je l'utiliser pour faire un upsell de produit complémentaire. Elle est assez intuitive. Par ocntres les limitations imposées par Shopify ont posé pas mal de soucis. EN gros si c'est pas un paiement par Paypal ou carte de crédit, les funnels ne sont pas disponibles et t peux faire un upsell uniquement sur la TY page (du coup toutes les commadnes sont concernées, les tiggers ne sont pas actifs). J'ai demadné de l'aide via le chat et la personne était une vraie personne qui m'a donné les réponse strès rapidement et sans me demander de lire des tartines d'articles.... très efficace le support !

MagScapes

Am just getting my head around the ReConvert system - but so far help has been on hand and very useful!!!

Le Peach

The app worked to generate extra sales but caused some confusion. The customer support Eric is very helpful tho.

Aromafuu

I'm not sure there's a better app for this.
There's still a couple features and improvements I'd like to see but it really does the job!
Customer support was really amazing and made me feel special.

L'Ancien Monde

Un support client très réactif, même le dimanche. Une application facile à utiliser et qui sera très utile. Bravo

May 13, 2021

Thanks, our support team is always ready to help😎 Any chance you could tell us why 4 stars?)

Reshaunas Naturals LLC "Luxury That's Handmade"

this review is strickly based off of ease of integration and customer support. they were very prompt and patient with all my questions. I really cant wait to see how this helps my store.

Skin Cleaner PRO

application genial ; avec un meilleur support je remercie surtout VLADIMIR pour son soutien instantané

Goddess Goodybag

Came across this app whilst looking for something else, but reading what it can do it caught my attention so didnt hesitate to download it. The customer service is on point, it really helps the chat being live and 24hrs. I found every representive I had to be really helpful and make sure I understood things along the way, as it can be confusing communicating via messages. I'd definately recommend the app it has good features :)

November 20, 2020

Thanks for your feedback🙏 Let us know if you have any questions or need help. Our support team is always available for you 😎

Cleanirene

Really great app. Altho the app could load faster. Some times it hits the customer too fast. However it works.

Nobelpfoten

Had some trouble setting up the thankyoupages with triggers (there was a bug that doesnt allow spaces in template names) but the CS team and the devs fixed it within hours. Now I do have issues with slow loading speeds (customers scroll past the offer before it loads fully) but again CS and devs are out to help! (especially Konstantin, he went above and beyond to help me save my day and keep frustration level low) If we can get the loading time for the offers to 3 sec. (rn its 7...) its a full five star experience.

Previous 1 3 4 5 6