ReConvert Upsell & Cross sell

Checkout Upsell, Post Purchase Upsell, Thank You Page Upsell

Free plan available. 30-day free trial.

Hippie Pants

We use it on 1 store (US traffic) but not on our main one. Their pricing isn't based on revenue but on total orders. Unfortunately they even "charge" for unpaid orders which are a large % of orders in markets like Brazil which have an offline boleto system.
I pointed out this model doesn't make sense in markets such as Brazil but the question was ignored. Second time I asked they basically said tough luck. Short sighted.
EDIT: They reached out and we have agreed a workaround for boletos and installed on the 2nd store.

July 8, 2020

Hi there,

Thanks for the feedback!

As mentioned in our emails, we can definitely work out a pricing model that will work for your specific store :)

We do our best to keep our pricing fair. Please get back to us and we'll make sure you have an awesome customer experience.

And thank you for giving us a chance,

Eric | ReConvert CEO

My Hero Wears Blue

It is simple and easy to use. But you can't track or filter which orders come from their app. They definitely should add a special tags for these orders.

Savvy Shoppa

This is a review for the customer service, the app has yet to prove results. We're giving it another month and hoping to see results after going through the live chat. The customer service live chat was fast response, which is a big plus. Konstantin was very quick to respond. After a bumpy start to covering our issues, he dug in and brought it back from the verge by offering support in helping to optimize the app and offering app credit. He was efficient and helpful and by the end of the chat we're hoping to see some good results come from the app. If not, at least their service deserves a review for being fast and working to help their customer real time. Just watch out for slipping into template mode early in live chat and potentially pushing people away. Good work on adapting and pulling it back.

May 23, 2020

Thank you for your honest review and helpful suggestion. It will greatly help us to make our service better. Also, hope you could change your feedback after getting additional conversions.

WatchandClockParts.com

in addition to the previous review, reconvert got back to to immediately , the poor performance was due to the fact the reconvert was looking at all my order, whether from shopify or from amazon and calculating performance and roi based on the total number of orders, the actual performance 4% conversion rate and generated about €80 and paid about $10 which is about 1000% in ROI

have tried emailing on a number of occasions to discuss the app as we we are not getting any success. just getting ignored and no rpely

the app looks good but im not getting any success with it at all

September 10, 2019

First of all, thank you guys for the honest review, this is Eric the CEO, we'll do our best to improve and provide better customer service. I deeply apologize for any bad experience you had with our app.

I've gone ahead and checked all the times you reached out for help:
1. The first time was on the 6th of July, we answered within 4 minutes and had a conversation about improving your results from the app, see screenshot: https://cdn.shopify.com/s/files/1/0005/6793/5041/files/6-jul.png?219
2. The second time was on August 21st, we answered within 10 hours but got no answer back from you, see screenshot: https://cdn.shopify.com/s/files/1/0005/6793/5041/files/aug_21.png?219
3. The third time was on September 6th and we replied within less than a minute, see screenshot: https://cdn.shopify.com/s/files/1/0005/6793/5041/files/6_sep.png?219

Anyway, I'll be happy to personally help you optimize your thank you page, I've sent you an email, as well as a message through messenger and gave you a call and got no answer.

Please get back to us so we can help, nothing will make us happier and it's in our best interest for you to get great results from our app.

Nobelpfoten

Had some trouble setting up the thankyoupages with triggers (there was a bug that doesnt allow spaces in template names) but the CS team and the devs fixed it within hours. Now I do have issues with slow loading speeds (customers scroll past the offer before it loads fully) but again CS and devs are out to help! (especially Konstantin, he went above and beyond to help me save my day and keep frustration level low) If we can get the loading time for the offers to 3 sec. (rn its 7...) its a full five star experience.

Goddess Goodybag

Came across this app whilst looking for something else, but reading what it can do it caught my attention so didnt hesitate to download it. The customer service is on point, it really helps the chat being live and 24hrs. I found every representive I had to be really helpful and make sure I understood things along the way, as it can be confusing communicating via messages. I'd definately recommend the app it has good features :)

November 20, 2020

Thanks for your feedback🙏 Let us know if you have any questions or need help. Our support team is always available for you 😎

Magiq Mask

Really happy with the app, integration, price, and support. But everytime I change my product the star reviews do not automatically update and I have to contact support. Would put 5 stars if this bug was fixed.

February 23, 2020

Hi there, thank you for your honest feedback :)

Our support team fixed that bug!) Please, contact us via live chat or email, thank you.

Gift & Easy

Just started the free trial. Customizable thank you page template & nice upsell & reorder features. 4 star for the user-friendly interface and will leave my comment again if it brings good results.

March 17, 2019

Thanks for the review! Just don't forget to update your review because we're sure you'll see great results ;)

Bubonba

Its ok, makes the customer feel some urgency after completing their purchase. I hope they could make an option for upsell in the cart. That would be awesome

THE X DEALS

Very easy to setup, love it, drag and drop, the tutorias are helpfull. The pricing is much much convinient for guys like me, that are staring up. Thanks

December 2, 2019

Thank you for the review! If you need any help or have any issues with the product you can reach out to our customer support.

Previous 1 3 4 5 6 7