ReConvert Upsell & Cross Sell

ReConvert Upsell & Cross Sell

by StilyoApps

Design thank you page for post purchase sweet upsell

Apple Kingz

Got a bit confused but in general nice app! If you understand the idea how to set this up, it will be piece of cake!

CatLove

best app gggggggggggggggggggggggdggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggg

terramvmt

Not too shabby

Thursday Girls

Great app! Wish they have the Instagram icon available on that. But overall is very easy setup with step by step tutorial videos.

July 31, 2020

Hi there,

Thank you so much for the feedback! Actually, we do have an Instagram icon available! as you can see in this image: https://cdn.shopify.com/s/files/1/0005/6793/5041/files/ReConvert-stilyo-myshopify-com.png?v=1596179398

You just need to select the "Social media links" widget and not the "Social sharing" widget since Instagram doesn't have this option available via their API :)

Please let me know if you'd like us to help you set it up, and if it matches your needs it'll make our day if you'll update your review to 5 stars 🙏 😉

Thanks again,

Eric & the ReConvert team.

polsenclothing

I use this app and is so easy to use, i use it in my inoline shop and it works so well i really recomen it.

July 23, 2020

Hi there,

First of all, thank you for your feedback. As I see you like our app but left 4 stars review... Please, contact us any time you want if you faced any issues with ReConvert and we'll help you to solve all problems asap :)

You can contact our support team 24/7 via live chat or email - care@stilyoapps.com

Regards,
Konstantin | ReConvert

Dr-Bright-france

:) good app. :)

July 21, 2020

Hi there,
This is Konstantin, head of the ReConvert support team.

First of all, thank you for your feedback. As I see you like our app but left 4 stars review. Did you face any issues while using ReConvert? Each review is very important for our business and I hope for your response, thank you.

You can contact our support team 24/7 via live chat or email care@stilyoapps.com

Regards,
Konstantin | ReConvert

Aviation Travel Shop

Its a good app. Couldn't really make it to upsell but I guess its good. The designing and editing is a bit difficult though.

BabyAi

I will start using it but it already seems easy. Lets find out how ReConvert will help me to boost my profit.

Hippie Pants

We use it on 1 store (US traffic) but not on our main one. Their pricing isn't based on revenue but on total orders. Unfortunately they even "charge" for unpaid orders which are a large % of orders in markets like Brazil which have an offline boleto system.
I pointed out this model doesn't make sense in markets such as Brazil but the question was ignored. Second time I asked they basically said tough luck. Short sighted.
EDIT: They reached out and we have agreed a workaround for boletos and installed on the 2nd store.

July 8, 2020

Thanks for the feedback!

As mentioned in our emails, we can definitely work out a pricing model that will work for your specific store :)

We do our best to keep our pricing fair. Please get back to us and we'll make sure you have an awesome customer experience.

And thank you for giving us a chance,

Eric | ReConvert CEO

All-Star Nutrition

This app has helped us generate an extra 8k a month. Support is excellent and fast. Only downside is not combining orders but totally worth it!

Previous 1 3 4 5