ReConvert Upsell & Cross Sell

ReConvert Upsell & Cross Sell

by StilyoApps

Post Purchase Sweet Upsell & Thank You Page Order Tracking

Reshaunas Naturals LLC "Luxury That's Handmade"

this review is strickly based off of ease of integration and customer support. they were very prompt and patient with all my questions. I really cant wait to see how this helps my store.

Goodies Universe

I didn't try it yet, but the support from Konstantin was great and he was always available and answering my questions, I will update later

Skin Cleaner PRO

application genial ; avec un meilleur support je remercie surtout VLADIMIR pour son soutien instantané

Goddess Goodybag

Came across this app whilst looking for something else, but reading what it can do it caught my attention so didnt hesitate to download it. The customer service is on point, it really helps the chat being live and 24hrs. I found every representive I had to be really helpful and make sure I understood things along the way, as it can be confusing communicating via messages. I'd definately recommend the app it has good features :)

November 20, 2020

Thanks for your feedback🙏 Let us know if you have any questions or need help. Our support team is always available for you 😎

Cleanirene

Really great app. Altho the app could load faster. Some times it hits the customer too fast. However it works.

Nobelpfoten

Had some trouble setting up the thankyoupages with triggers (there was a bug that doesnt allow spaces in template names) but the CS team and the devs fixed it within hours. Now I do have issues with slow loading speeds (customers scroll past the offer before it loads fully) but again CS and devs are out to help! (especially Konstantin, he went above and beyond to help me save my day and keep frustration level low) If we can get the loading time for the offers to 3 sec. (rn its 7...) its a full five star experience.

MemoryStitch

With some help from Vladimir at ReConvert, I was able to get my Thank you page to recognize my custom product options and I can't wait to see how it performs!

Boutique-Saitama

perfect nothing to add except the price, to expensive for the higher plan. the free plan plan should be free until 100 orders per month

Storiarts

In general has worked very well for us. Some quirks and bugs have caused issues, but support was quick to respond and our results have been very good overall.

Naturoblack.com : La beauté noire au naturel

excellent
i have never seen a most powuerful app thx you so far , i am french and i can use most powerful

Previous 1 3 4 5 6