ReConvert Upsell & Cross sell

Checkout Upsell, Post Purchase Upsell, Thank You Page Upsell

Free plan available. 30-day free trial.

Skinsfion

Location Sweden

Väldigt bra app. Gjorde så jag sålde fler produkter till samma person! Enkel att använda och väldigt användbar

Amile

good app. UI is clean and easy to understand. The integration works beautifully. the speed could be better.

Verde Limon Panama

Location Panama

Ok all the upsale and cross sales is going on after client buy. so I dot get to see to much of the proccess. so far I just trusting the app to see what happend.

March 29, 2022

Hi there thank you so much for the review! I see that you already got your first order from the app! Congrats :D We hope you'll update the review once you have more experience with the app <3

Seedles

Originally, I used ReConvert to help with post-purchase upsells. When it worked, it worked fairly well. During our peak periods, it increase AOV 10-15%. Over time it was less effective, despite keeping the settings the same ... I cannot give reasons why things changed. Several of our users on mobile and desktop mentioned the upsells post purchase were somewhat confusing, "in your face" and/or they tried to apply the timer coupons but they didn't work. We decided to switch to Cart Upsell Drawer app in order to provide a better user experience. The configuration interfaces can be a little clunky, and hard to understand, but the results were fairly great. Ultimately, different apps can work well your store, only you can decide. I'd recommend you test ReConvert, and I'd recommend you test out other upsell apps as well to see what works. Always be testing.

March 29, 2022

Thank you for your honest review! we appreciate your feedback! 🙏 😊

KIKI & MO HOME

Update: There were a lot of attempts to reach us made after our first review but it was during a time when we weren't available. However, enough information was shared during those attempts, by the ReConvert team, which enabled us to finish our setup successfully. We just signed up today and reached out for support and the 24/7 chat message said no one was available. Interesting. Then we clicked on their Twitter icon which goes to a 'this page doesn't exist'. Literally rethinking this on day one.

January 30, 2022

Hi there,

We deeply apologize for the inconvenience & the late response, one of our support agents got covid and didn't notify us about not showing up to work. We're now going over all support tickets.

About our Twitter handle, you can find our profile here:
Can you please let us know which link did you click? so we'll be able to fix it?

BTW we tried calling and emailing you, so please get back to us, and let's get you all set up :)

OmonbopO

Je l'utiliser pour faire un upsell de produit complémentaire. Elle est assez intuitive. Par ocntres les limitations imposées par Shopify ont posé pas mal de soucis. EN gros si c'est pas un paiement par Paypal ou carte de crédit, les funnels ne sont pas disponibles et t peux faire un upsell uniquement sur la TY page (du coup toutes les commadnes sont concernées, les tiggers ne sont pas actifs). J'ai demadné de l'aide via le chat et la personne était une vraie personne qui m'a donné les réponse strès rapidement et sans me demander de lire des tartines d'articles.... très efficace le support !

MagScapes

Am just getting my head around the ReConvert system - but so far help has been on hand and very useful!!!

Le Peach

The app worked to generate extra sales but caused some confusion. The customer support Eric is very helpful tho.

Aromafuu

I'm not sure there's a better app for this.
There's still a couple features and improvements I'd like to see but it really does the job!
Customer support was really amazing and made me feel special.

L'Ancien Monde

Un support client très réactif, même le dimanche. Une application facile à utiliser et qui sera très utile. Bravo

May 13, 2021

Thanks, our support team is always ready to help😎 Any chance you could tell us why 4 stars?)

Previous 1 3 4 5 6 7