ReConvert

ReConvert

by StilyoApps

Design thank you pages that convert

Matkot

Great app. Using it for about 2 weeks and got about 10% increase in returning costumers already. Thanks!

HyperMasks

Bringing a lot of value to the shop. Also the support team is amazing, answered my questions within 2 hrs.

Jewelran

Seriously enjoying this app- I was not sure about a few things with the price and how to create a template, and support has been lovely. I wanted to design my order thank you page and add a video there for a while, so I was really excited to find this app! I ended up also using the survey, discount pop-up and social sharing

NS תזונת ספורט

LOVE it, the support team was as fast as it gets, helped me set up everything and get started, I already had the first sale from the pop up with timer feature! Makes it easy to design your thank you page!

Prestigify

Great app to design your thank you page. We've used the birthday collecting widget and integrated it with Klaviyo and the CTR, CVR, and AOV on this flow are insane! The post-purchase surveys are also a great way to segment and retain your customers. Overall a very good app with a simple interface and super fast support. Thank you!

SoloEquine

I was switching over to a new theme and wasn't sure this app would integrate into the new theme, so I contacted support and they immediately looked into the situation and made sure everything was running smoothly. The customer service is excellent, and the app is very easy to use and is performing beautifully. I would totally recommend!

Teas.com.au

I have been wanting to jazz up thank you page for conversion for AGES! Finally found this app that has a free plan to start testing right away. Awesome app with fantastic, responsive support. Eric helped us to install without fuss. Thank you for creating an app so rich with features, yet so easy to use. Keep up the good works guys!

Fidget Widgets

Just discovered the app, and I'm so happy to have an easy way to edit my order status page! I had some issues with it, and support was great and really fast, so thank you! Now just waiting to see conversions coming in:)

Pappela - Design & Paper Goods

What a wunderful app! great page builder to design and optimize the checkout experience! I'm a new store so the free plan really helps... It's very simple to use and it supports Hebrew!!! haha thank you!

Natural Heroes

They had to work some bugs out of it but they did so very quickly. Great customer service and in general a very helpful app for multiple uses.
Previous 1