ReConvert Post Purchase Upsell

ReConvert Post Purchase Upsell

by StilyoApps

Design thank you page for post checkout upsell & cross sell

Men’s Dome

Amazing App and amazing customer support! I recommend this app to everyone trying to get extra sales in store!

Thank you. Our support team is always here to help you 24/7 😎

Big Starz_Basketball

okokokijjijjkgjrtzheratgaewrtgasegtsaetswaetgaswegaswegaergaergawetgawegawegtawegseaygaegaewgawegweagwaegftdhgstdfrhsdf

Superhold

It's a great product and awesome support who will help you with everything! I Definitely, Recommend!

Thank you for your review. Our support team is always here to help you 24/7 😎

TheGreatsDeals

I really like this app, it's really efficient and easy to use. It's simplify the upsell and cross sell process. For each step you have a very clear video to allow to set the app very easily. Thanks

November 11, 2019

Thank you, we hope you'll get many upsells!

Just Top 12

This is a great app with many features that work very well. The tutorials explain all the features in detail. I am using it on a non-Shopify theme. The only thing that I would like is the feature for me to determine what collection I show based on the item type selected by the customer. I understand that ReConvert intends to update their application in the future to add this feature. Then I would give 5+ stars.

Thank you so much for this review! We appreciate your feedback 🙏

Sewgrown

my most favorite app and great support. pays for itself many times over per month. I recommend to anyone.

November 11, 2019

Thank you so much, we're here to help 24/7 :)

Slinky Twinkle

Awesome! And Konstantin is very helpful! Thank you! I enjoy the upsell part although I wish it could be before they make the purchase. Also, the countdown timer should be easier to find.

Thank you for your review. Our support team is always here to help you 24/7 😎

Dumux

I am using this app and it is great. Have many option to help the store get more money. Thank you very much.

Thank you so much for this review! We appreciate your feedback 🙏

Kids Frontier

It is a really helpful app. I enjoyed this app because it's very easy to use and customize like the thank you page!

November 10, 2019

EPILATUX™

had trouble activating the app. Support live chat contacted and problem within 1 min . definitely recommendable

November 9, 2019

Thank you so much! We try to be available 24/7 for you :) We hope you'll get many upsells!